North Star Chevrolet

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great Service
    July 14, 2017

Great Service and very quick. Also, provided the shuttle for me to go to work. When the work was finished, they did not hesitate to pick me back up an...d bring me back to the dealership. No Hassle at all! Highly satisfied.

Greatest dealership in the Pittsburgh area
    October 25, 2017

Excellent sales and service. Great staff! This is my third purchase through this dealership and will continue to refer my friends and family.

Overpriced
    June 6, 2017

I have given this dealership way too many chances. Over the past two years, in four or five total visits, I have spent close to $3,000 for repairs/oil... changes/etc. Just this past week I went in for a state inspection and it failed for reasons that another auto shop in town told me it should have never failed. I was told I needed both shocks replaced and the reset in my turn signal replaced in order to pass inspection, which is not the case. Needless to say I took it elsewhere, where all they did was replace a few burnt out bulbs and passed my vehicle. I spent $80 there, when I would have spent over $800 at Northstar. I will never be returning and never recommend your service department to anyone.

Buying or Leasing with a smile
    March 20, 2017

Best dealership ever. This is the 3rd time I used them for a new car and services.

Outstanding Service!!!
    February 10, 2017

The service rep was very polite and professional. She quoted me an approximate 1 hour for 2 recalls to be performed, they were completed in 45 minutes... as well as an all around the vehicle inspection was completed (unexpected). I am very pleased with my service because never had I had someone actually speak with me and go over exactly what was completed. Also, she recognized my On-Star was not activated. She walked me through the step by step process to complete this (sadly, the truck was bought somewhere else, and this salesperson failed to advise). My truck will be now serviced through North Star! They have gained a customer and I look forward to purchasing other vehicles as well from this dealership. I appreciate their service!

A Great Experience
    January 5, 2017

This is my 4th North Star purchase...A 2017 Silverado. Since the time I first decided to visit, I've never even considered another dealer. The staff, ...from the receptionist to the GMs, are all class and courtesy. I've never felt so comfortable buying a vehicle. Each person I have experienced has made me feel like I was the only person that mattered, and that's good stuff.

great
    October 29, 2016

Frank was our salesman, he was open, honest and treated me very well, I had a great experience with him, having someone treating you well at a dealers...hip and not pushing you for things you don't want, frank did not do that he listened to me and got me what I wanted right away, 2hrs and I drove off the lot with my equinox and I love it. Thank you very much North Star and Frank for the kindness you have shown.

Great Experience!
    October 26, 2016

Everyone expects to have a miserable experience making a deal for a new car, and that the dealership is going to be shady and try to rip them off. I ...had not bought a car for 12 years and was REALLY NOT looking forward to the process. But I am happy to say that the 2 gentlemen who worked with me (Francisco Moux and Brian Anderson) were great, and the pricing was very straightforward, and the dealership as a whole seemed very open and friendly. I don't feel like anything was hidden or shady or underhanded. Overall I can't say enough good about Brian and Frank and can't thank them enough for making the whole process enjoyable instead of stressful. (And I love my new car!)

Excellent Customer service
    October 14, 2016

I walked in not knowing exactly what I wanted but the Sales team at North Star was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. They helped me through every ...part of the process and I felt at home the entire time. I will be a customer for life.

Outstanding
    October 8, 2016

I purchased my 2104 Chevy Cruise 2 years ago and Gary Jamis provided the best customer service. He made an otherwise stressful experience easy. Sinc...e then , he has continued to check up on me and to see if me and my car are okay. I couldn't be more pleased with the service department too. They go above and beyond to make things happen. Thank you Northstar!

North Star Chevrolet