North Star Chevrolet

33 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 10, 2017

The service rep was very polite and professional. She quoted me an approximate 1 hour for 2 recalls to be performed, they were completed in 45 minutes... as well as an all around the vehicle inspection was completed (unexpected). I am very pleased with my service because never had I had someone actually speak with me and go over exactly what was completed. Also, she recognized my On-Star was not activated. She walked me through the step by step process to complete this (sadly, the truck was bought somewhere else, and this salesperson failed to advise). My truck will be now serviced through North Star! They have gained a customer and I look forward to purchasing other vehicles as well from this dealership. I appreciate their service!

January 5, 2017

This is my 4th North Star purchase...A 2017 Silverado. Since the time I first decided to visit, I've never even considered another dealer. The staff, from... the receptionist to the GMs, are all class and courtesy. I've never felt so comfortable buying a vehicle. Each person I have experienced has made me feel like I was the only person that mattered, and that's good stuff.

October 29, 2016

Frank was our salesman, he was open, honest and treated me very well, I had a great experience with him, having someone treating you well at a dealership... and not pushing you for things you don't want, frank did not do that he listened to me and got me what I wanted right away, 2hrs and I drove off the lot with my equinox and I love it. Thank you very much North Star and Frank for the kindness you have shown.

October 26, 2016

Everyone expects to have a miserable experience making a deal for a new car, and that the dealership is going to be shady and try to rip them off. I had... not bought a car for 12 years and was REALLY NOT looking forward to the process. But I am happy to say that the 2 gentlemen who worked with me (Francisco Moux and Brian Anderson) were great, and the pricing was very straightforward, and the dealership as a whole seemed very open and friendly. I don't feel like anything was hidden or shady or underhanded. Overall I can't say enough good about Brian and Frank and can't thank them enough for making the whole process enjoyable instead of stressful. (And I love my new car!)

October 14, 2016

I walked in not knowing exactly what I wanted but the Sales team at North Star was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. They helped me through every part... of the process and I felt at home the entire time. I will be a customer for life.

October 8, 2016

I purchased my 2104 Chevy Cruise 2 years ago and Gary Jamis provided the best customer service. He made an otherwise stressful experience easy. Since... then , he has continued to check up on me and to see if me and my car are okay. I couldn't be more pleased with the service department too. They go above and beyond to make things happen. Thank you Northstar!

May 17, 2016

My wife and I were in the market looking for a new Chevy Colorado. We had shopped around at a few dealerships and we were not satisfied with any of them.... We drove out to Northstar Chevrolet and it took less than a week to buy a car from them. They did not hassle us or pressure us into buying anything. The salesman Gary, did not have what we wanted in stock. He spent the next few days locating the perfect vehicle for us. Brian, the sales manager explained to us what the cost would be for each item on the vehicle. We got an excellent deal on our trade-in and we got a much better deal than any one else was offering. Great experience from the day we drove in until the day we left with our new truck. No need to shop anywhere else. Go here first and it might save you weeks of searching.

April 29, 2016

I always have a good experience there! I have now bought five vehicles from Mike Toomey and I have left each time feeling like I got a fair deal. I tried... to make a deal at Washington Chevy but they only offered me $12K for my trade (which I knew was way low). Northstar gave me $22K! What's not to love? Northstar is MY dealership forever!

February 21, 2016

Our experience at North Star Chevrolet was by far the most memorable experience I have had when buying a car. Our salesman was named Brian Johnson. Brian... spent extra time with us showing all the special features of the vehicle. Since our son couldn't drive a manual transmission car, Brian got behind the wheel to demonstrate how this car could perform. It was really a unique experience for a test drive and it sold us on the car. He also worked around my son's busy schedule and came in on his day off to teach our son the basics on how to drive a manual transmission. We also were impressed with the warranty that came with the car. I would highly recommend Brian at North Star for anyone who needs a great deal and value.

February 2, 2016

As always the service, at Northstar is above excellent.