Chrysler World

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 241 reviews

• March 5, 2018

Thanks to Jerry for providing a great experience when ordering our new Dodge! He treated us as if we were his one and only customer. He kept us info...rmed of the build via e-mail, text, and phone throughout the entire process. From ordering with Ron to signing with Keith, everything was done at our convenience and around our schedules. They truly made us feel like their world revolved around us! Thanks again to all, especially Jerry - it was a pleasure working with you.

Hello, Thank you for taking some time to leave awesome feedback about your experience with Jerry, Ron, and Keith. Congratulations on your new Dodge!... Please let us know if we can do anything else for you.

June 18, 2018

Great buying experience at the dealership and I very highly recommend the sales staff , especially my Sales Consultant Jerry Parham who so helpful and... knowledgeable on all aspects.

Thank you, Lynn, for your superb five-star review. We greatly appreciate your positive feedback about your experience with Jerry.

June 16, 2018

This was our first visit to Chrysler World. This was a far better experience then the last dealer we bought from. Paul took time to show us the featur...es of the van we bought. He sure knew what he was doing. I would recommend this dealer to anyone.

Hi Wayne, thank you for taking the time to recognize Paul! We're glad that he was a valuable asset to your experience with us. We hope you enjoy ...your vehicle, and we look forward to serving you again for your future vehicle needs.

June 16, 2018

For the 2nd time in 2 years we have shopped at Chrysler World and came away completely satisfied. Tim Anderson helped us each time and we would ask fo...r him again. Tim has great product knowledge and asked us good questions about what we were looking for in a vehicle. Never did we feel any pressure during the process to hurry or make a purchase. Proud owners of a Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk, and Dodge Durango Citadel.

Thank you for taking the time to recognize Tim! We're delighted that you continue to receive excellent service from him. We hope you enjoy your v...ehicles, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

June 13, 2018

At the age of 43, this has the been the best car buying experience I've ever had. Not only were they polite and courteous, they went out of their... way to find me an interest rate 6% below the original quote. This will be my new dealer for all car purchases. Thanks Jerry!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your experience with Jerry. Congratulations on your new car, Mary! We look forward to any fut...ure visits.

May 7, 2018

Our sales person Julie Gordon was awesome to work with. She listened to what features we were looking for and was patient in determining financing. ...She made it a pleasure to purchase our new 2018 Dodge Ram. Ron the sales manager gave us a fair value for our trade-in. The purchase financing and pick up of the truck was very convenient, and done around our schedules. It was a pleasure working with Chrysler World! 100% satisfied! Also, we have had past experience with Chrysler Worlds service department, and it is exceptional. Prompt service and friendly staff. I stopped in with a question and they offered to fix it immediately. Don the service manager and his staff are the best!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your five-star experience with us! Our team is always happy to help you with any of your vehicle needs.... Congratulations on the new vehicle. Please stop by if we can help you with anything else.

May 7, 2018

May 4, 2018

Jim my salesman and Ron the sales manager were great to work it. They are honorable people. They gave me a fare price for my trade in and a super pric...e on my purchase. I really felt good when I left with my used Impala. Thank you

Dan, Thank you for sharing your comments. Our team always wants to make sure that our customers find the car they need at a fair price. We appreciate ...your business with us and invite you to come back!

April 23, 2018

Josh was a good sales man. Not pushy I will buy from him again. I got a nice looking truck for a pretty good price

David, thank you for the five-star review! Congratulations on the truck! We will make sure to thank Josh and let him know he earned your business. We ...look forward to your future visits!

April 14, 2018

I had been looking for a Dodge Charger Scat Pack or Daytona with the 392 engine in it for quite a few months. I was browsing around on Cars.com and sa...w Chrysler World had just posted a "used" Pitch Black Dodge Charger 392 with 1458 miles. It didn't even have pictures yet. The next morning I checked the website and they had pictures, I wanted that car.I contacted the dealership and was connected with Ron Klug. We chatted and he was going to get some numbers for me and see what the status was on the Charger. We worked out a deal that made both of us happy and he got me over to Julie Gordon who was fantastic to work with. I stopped out and looked at the car but it was in detail, they hadn't started yet and she asked me if I wanted to take it for a test drive. The second I started it up I knew I needed to have this. I had to pick up my kids from school but I told them I'd be back to sign papers and that I was taking it. We came back at 4pm, signed all the papers, and drove away. The entire experience was fantastic. Keep in mind, I called about it at 8:30am and drove away with my Scat Pack at 4:30. They took care of me through this whole thing even with everyone being busy. My favorite part is Ron (the Sales Manager) did not ditch me on Julie and followed up through the entire process. I really appreciate that. I had a bad experience at another dealer when I bought my last car and this was nothing like that experience. Depending on how things go after the sale, they may have a lifetime customer (and my kids too).

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! We're thrilled to learn that Ron and Julie ensured that you received your drea...m car. We hope you enjoy your new ride and look forward to serving you again in the future!