Chrysler World

(4.8) 220 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Highly Recommend Chrysler World

Great dealership, bought a new Jeep. Jerry Parham, my sales person, did an excellent job of letting me look at their selection and was straight forwa...rd in the pricing decision. Looked at several other dealers and brands. Chrysler World and Jerry stand far above the rest. Being a widower, I had no way of getting the new Jeep home, so he delivered it. Highly recommend this dealership.

Hello Helge, We are so happy you enjoyed our dealership and working with Jerry! Congratulations on your new Jeep.

• Amazing

My husband and I were in the market for a new used car. Something with good MPG and he wanted heated seats. Its winter I don't blame him anyway he was... looking online for the last few months. We were going to wait until Spring, but he found a Chrysler 200 at Chrysler World that was better than anything we had found online and wanted to go look at it. Jerry Parham has helped a few family members over the past couple of years and was able to give us a great deal in fact a better deal than we had anticipated. The whole process from test driving a couple of vehicles to finalizing our purchase was about 2.5 hours. I would absolutely recommend Chrysler World to everyone. Everyone we saw made sure we were taken care of and made sure we had everything we needed. The car was going to be just a commuter car for going to work but it's such a nice car that we will be using it for weekend travel also. There are not enough nice things we could say about our experience at Chrysler World. Thanks for making our vehicle purchase awesome.

Thank you for sharing your five-star experience with Jerry and the rest of our team! We appreciate the recommendation, and we are glad to learn that y...ou are enjoying your new Chrysler 200. Please let us know if you need anything else. We are always glad to help!

• Great Experience

Chrysler World had a vehicle that fit my families needs, so I went to check it out. Even though I had family members that are "in the business" that ...have always taken care of our vehicle needs, CW had one I was interested in. Went by and talked to Jerry. He was really helpful and kind. Never pushed, just offered up great customer service and helped get the vehicle ready for us to make a decision on. Jerry and Keith both were great throughout the whole process. The whole facility is really nice and had a warm feel to it. I'm sure we'll be taking our vehicle in for service there in the future. They offer service packages that help save some money on oil changes and tire rotations that we'll need to be having done anyway and they take appointments which is nice so you're not waiting around during busy days. The next time I need another vehicle I'll definitely be checking out CW's lot. Thanks again for everything.

Hi CD, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Jerry and Keith were happy to help you during your visit. We're pleased that yo...u enjoyed our facility and service packages. Please let us know if you need anything else. We're glad to help!

• Above & Beyond Customer Service

I first came into contact with Chrysler World (Jerry Parham) when I needed a tow from the highway to another dealership. Jerry’s response was very fas...t, he was friendly & helpful, towed my vehicle to the other dealer & put me in a loaner car since it was after hours on a weekend. He worked with my insurance company & saved me a ton of money. Unfortunately, I needed him to tow me AGAIN just a few weeks later, which got me thinking it was time to upgrade my vehicle... Shopping for the a car with Jerry was easy. Chrysler World has a huge selection of vehicles to choose from, in excellent condition & reasonably priced. Jerry was available to answer my questions as I browsed online, and let me test drive several vehicles without complaining that I kept changing my mind!! When we found the vehicle that was right for our family, Jerry gave me a good deal on price and gave me no hassle when I said I wanted to finance through my bank - not the dealership. The buying process was fast and simple, no surprises, and we left with an immaculately clean vehicle. From the 24 hour tow service to the buying experience, I have no complaints at all about Chrysler World. If you’re used to being disappointed by a tow service or be taken advantage of by a dealership, you won’t find that here! I’m giving 5 stars because 10 is not an option!

Hi Nikki, Thank you for your kind words! Jerry and the team were more than happy to help you in your time of need and later with the purchase of you...r vehicle. We enjoyed working with you and hope to work with you in the future.

• Excellent dealership!

I bought my first car from here a few years ago and came back looking to buy a different vehicle due to needing more space . Can’t say enough how wond...erful the staff was (especially Tim). Staff was trustworthy, extremely friendly and treated me like I was their family membe. I Plan on buying every car in the future from this dealership!

Shauna, thank you for taking the time to leave a wonderful review! It's a pleasure to hear Tim and the team provided you with an excellent experience.... They'll be very happy to hear your kind words. Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

• Great Dealership

I recently purchased a 2014 jeep wrangler from Chryslerworld. My sales person was knowledgeable and respectful. The Financing department helped me wit...h some financing issues and got me into the jeep at a great price.

Hi Kyle! Thank you for the five-star review. We appreciate your feedback, and we're glad that you had a great experience with sales and finance. Congr...atulations on your 2014 Jeep Wrangler! We look forward to helping you again in the future.

• Tim Anderson is an awesome salesman

We purchased a beautiful used 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland from Chrysler World, working with Tim Anderson. Overall experience was very pleasant,... as Tim is a very knowledgeable man, who we enjoyed working with. I would go there again without question and work with Tim and everyone else we met. Very impressive!!

Hi Fred and Carol! Thank you for the five-star review! We're glad that you had a great experience with Tim. Congratulations on your 2015 Jeep Grand Ch...erokee Overland! We look forward to helping you again next time!

• I went to Chrysler World to look at a specific car

I went to Chrysler World to look at a specific car that I seen on their web site. I don't like to be talked into other vehicles when I wanted to just ...see the 'one'. I took it for a test ride (was offered to take it for a few if I wanted), I was very happy with it . I did a lot of research on that type of vehicle, and decided it was a good deal/car. My salesman was Cody Bates. He did a great job, going over all the details of the vehicle that I was not familiar with. He took many messages/phone calls (response was very quick, I didn't have to wait hours or days) to answers all the extra questions I had. He made it easy and was very knowledgeable about the whole process. Thank you Cody Bates for helping me with my new vehicle!!

Thank you for the five-star review, Debea! We're glad to hear that Cody went above and beyond to make sure that you were comfortable with your purchas...e. Enjoy your new vehicle! We look forward to helping you again soon.

• Awesome experience

We had an awesome experience at your dealership. Our salesman Tim Anderson was so great to work with. He helped us find the right vehicle for our budg...et. He made us feel comfortable and really made our experience excellent.

Thank you for sharing your comments. We are so thrilled to hear that Tim was able to help you out and make sure you were well informed. Our team alway...s wants to make sure that our customers have a very enjoyable and hassle-free experience. We appreciate your business with us and invite you to come back!

• Purchased a used Ram 1500: Excellent Experience

I recently traded in my 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee on a used Ram 1500. It was was a seemless experience. I took approximately an hour for the whole pro...cess. My salesman Tim Anderson took care of all my issues and the whole buying process was low key with no pressure. I will be back!

We appreciate your review, Brian! We're glad to hear that you had such a good experience with us. We'll let Tim know to keep up the excellent work. ... Thank you for your business, and congratulations on your RAM 1500!

Chrysler World