Ressler Motors

105 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• July 15, 2018

TC Antonsen gets an Applause. I found my dream car. Took a test drive. They made it easy. Gave me more than expected for my trade. Provided the best financing.... Now I'm driving what I want. Thanks to TC & Staff. See ya next time. Thanks.

TC and our Belgrade team thank you for your business and for your review! We love to hear from our customers!

June 27, 2018

From start to finish John H great salesman Dealership was great to work with. Thank you Resslers and John H. I will recommend to all my friends!

Thank you for the recommendation! We will treat all of your friends the same way!

June 20, 2018

Sales Consultant Alan Stradiotto at the Belgrade, MT dealership is a professional and was helpful throughout the purchase of a 2008 Ford Mustang GT. ... To expedite, he offered to deliver the car to my home near Columbus, MT. This was my most positive car purchase experience.

"Most Positive Car Purchase Experience" - we never get tired of hearing from our customers!

May 12, 2018

I was surprised in a very positive way to have a female salesperson-way to go Ressler Motors! I am a 64 year old woman who has purchased a new car every... 3 years for the past severals--and it was a first. She immediately "got" what I wanted and I never felt that I being "sold to". She was an excellent listener and it was an easy and relaxing experience and I decided on which car i wanted very quickly. The paperworks took the longest!

We have streamlined the purchasing process and yes we have both men and women sales associates. Their job it is to help you find the right vehicle tha...t best suits your wants and needs! Thanks for the feedback!

April 4, 2018

TC Antonsen was very helpful in getting us into a nice used car. The whole staff was very pleasant and wonderful to work with. They are very straightforward... and made our car buying experience smooth and stress free.

"Smooth and Stress Free," that's our goal for every customer! Thanks for your review!

March 22, 2018

Was looking for a used car for my daughter. TC Antonsen was helpful in discussing options and kept me informed on new arrivals that I may be interested... in. Easy to work with regarding test drives and getting vehicle checked out by mechanic. Final paperwork all prepared on purchase date. Overall very good experience and really appreciate TC’s interest and attention in finding the vehicle I was looking for. Highly recommend and would buy from again.

We have great processes and people in place to make the sales process quick and easy. Thanks for your review.

March 3, 2018

TC was great to work with. He followed up promptly and was very easy to get in touch with. He was not pushy and he made it a good experience. Thanks TC!

TC and our whole team thank you for taking the time to share concerning your experience!

January 21, 2018

Highly recommend Chris Tong at Ressler Motors. Chris was excellent to work with from start to finish. Chris answered emails promptly and went above and... beyond to answer my questions. No pressure, good pricing, and great follow-through. Purchasing from Chris was the most painless car buying experience I have had in a long time. Delivery was perfect and on time. The rest of the staff (Finance Manger, Deivery, etc.) were all friendly and no-pressure. I rarely write reviews, but Chris Tong and Ressler earned a good review!

Our whole team thanks you for your comments and feedback.

January 9, 2018

Bought a used truck at the Belgrade location. My salesman, Doug, was very friendly and easy to work with, and was more than happy to stay late/arrive early... to facilitate my needs. Overall, a very good buying experience and the quality and cleanliness of my used truck was top-notch.

Thanks for your feedback! Doug and our team are dedicated to making the car buying process easy and quick!

January 4, 2018

It's been years since I purchased a car from a dealer and these people made the experience easy. They were informative, honest and timely with responding... to my many phone calls and texts. I mainly worked with Doug Drysdale, but all were amazingly helpful and efficient. I would work with them again!

Thanks for your comments! We appreciate your review and thank you for choosing Ressler Motors!