Ressler Motors

112 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 23, 2019

Another great experience at Ressler's in Bozeman! We've bought many vehicles from this store and the one in Belgrade and have been happy each... and every time. Alan, Chad, JoAnne, and Michelle were fantastic! Chad was our finance guy and he really went out of his way to make sure we understood our options and answered all our questions regarding our purchase of our first brand new Chevy. And Michelle, just now at 9:00 pm answered my e-mail and helped me get signed up for the Chevy Rewards program. Customer service just doesn't get much better than that!! We will definitely do ALL our business with Ressler's in the future.

Thanks so much for your feedback and your business! We really appreciate it and look forward to continuing to earn your trust.

November 29, 2018

I highly recommend Ressler Motors! Brian was very helpful and informative, he listened to our needs and was able to find a great match. My husband and... I are first time toyota owners and Brian couldn’t have made the process easier. They even have a small play area for kids - always a plus when you have toddlers!

Brian and our whole team thank you for your review of your experience with us!

• July 15, 2018

TC Antonsen gets an Applause. I found my dream car. Took a test drive. They made it easy. Gave me more than expected for my trade. Provided the best financing.... Now I'm driving what I want. Thanks to TC & Staff. See ya next time. Thanks.

TC and our Belgrade team thank you for your business and for your review! We love to hear from our customers!

November 26, 2018

As we have experienced in the past, purchasing a car from Ressler is a good experience. Chris Tong, the finance people, the delivery team and management... all are first class. Thank You

We will pass along your comments to our whole team. Thanks for the feedback and for choosing Ressler Motors!

November 21, 2018

We gave TC a strict budget and specifications on the car we wanted. He delivered, not once pushing us into something more than we wanted. Drive to Belgrade... and ask for TC.

Thanks for your feedback.

November 17, 2018

I am not the kind of review guy (sorry, I am lazy), but have to give this one salesguy credits for his perfect way of serving me. Finally a guy that understands... the need of customers, even on the phone. Thank you Mr David bouchat, for your time and good advice. It was a real pleasure talking to you

Thanks for the feedback and we pass along your comments to our whole Chevy Team!

November 12, 2018

Stephanie is a awesome gal, she really knows the product, best inventory anywhere, friendly staff, great experience , very clean dealership, they also... donate a lot to the community

We love our community and we love to hear feedback! Thanks for your review!

November 2, 2018

Ressler of Belgrade was an absolute fantastic buying experience. TC Antonsen was an absolute pleasure helping me in my car buying experience. The staff... at Ressler motors was always knowledgeable, and understanding of any questions I had. I had a great buying experience and would highly recommend the sales staff at Ressler Motors.

Our Belgrade team thank you for your comments and for your business! Thanks for sharing!

June 27, 2018

From start to finish John H great salesman Dealership was great to work with. Thank you Resslers and John H. I will recommend to all my friends!

Thank you for the recommendation! We will treat all of your friends the same way!

June 20, 2018

Sales Consultant Alan Stradiotto at the Belgrade, MT dealership is a professional and was helpful throughout the purchase of a 2008 Ford Mustang GT. ... To expedite, he offered to deliver the car to my home near Columbus, MT. This was my most positive car purchase experience.

"Most Positive Car Purchase Experience" - we never get tired of hearing from our customers!