• Best car buying experience ever!

It was great getting to meet you and we definitely appreciate your business! Thanks for the kind words!

This was by far the BEST experience we have ever had purchasing a vehicle. We were never made to feel rushed through the whole process. We were shown courtesy and professionism through the whole process.

• Great buying experience

Best buying experience I have had - worth the 185 mile drive! Ryan Ghormley my salesman did an excellent job of describing every detail of the vehicle to me with pics and texts - felt like I was there. Great place to buy from - will be going there for my next vehicles and telling my friends to do the same.

• Excellent customer service

Thanks so much for the review and comments. We will make sure to let Ryan and the Chevy Team know your thoughts.

All of the employees assisting us were knowledgable and very helpful. Our sales associate, Ryan, inspired trust from the beginning. Lots of information, but no pressure. Jenny in Finance and Travis in accessories were also great to work with, and very helpful. The overall experience of buying a car from Ressler could not have been better.

• Great Dealership

We appreciate your business and your review regarding your experience. We want to earn customers for life, thanks for your comments and feedback.

This was the best experience I have had looking for a used car. I was shown plenty of options fitting what I was looking for in a car. I was also given plenty of time to look at cars, test drive them, and then decide which one was best for me. We were given a great payment plan and great warranty options. Overall my experience was great and I would definitely consider buying from here again.

• Mary Wilson

We will pass along your comments to Mary and our whole Toyota Team! Thanks for your comments!

I've worked with Mary Wilson through the purchase of two cars she has been professionally personable and extremely helpful in my decision making process I would recommend Toyota and MARY Wilson to anybody

• TruckBuyer

Thanks for choosing us! We want every customer experience to be as great as your's was!

I drove 7 hours to get a truck from them and driving that far without actually seeing the vehicle is kind of scary, however they sent me plenty of pictures and even a video and answered any questions I had on it. Then, when I finally got to the dealership, I was in and out in about 2 hours or less. Everyone there was so helpful and friendly, I cannot thank them enough.

• Buyer Beware

Our salesman was courteous, friendly, and knowledgeable. The test drive went well; however, it did not allow for us to check out the functioning of all features on an "as is" car. For example, immediately after purchase I drove home on the freeway and the cruise control did not work. So, I wholeheartedly recommend checking everything thoroughly, no matter how long it takes.

I am so glad to hear that you were treated well. We definitely recommend that every customer thoroughly check out each car prior to purchase. I want to encourage you to speak with our dealership right away about the issue with your cruise control.

• New car experience

We really appreciate your comments and for the opportunity to earn your business!

Excellent from the first phone call I made to the time I drove off the lot. No hassle, no pressures, just good honest refreshing compassion from all the staff, very fun.

• Eli Rickert 5 Star Experience

Friendly and Honest! That about sums it up! Thanks for your review!

I worked with Eli on the purchase of a new truck all the way from Colorado. This was the easiest purchase I have ever made. Her knowledge of the vehicle was outstanding and her ability to accommodate me with quite a few add'l accessories in a very short amount of time was very impressive. I showed up, signed docs, everything was as promised and left. This was not the typical car buying experience. FRIENDLY AND HONEST! I will be back for my next vehicle purchase. She even made my family a care package for the road trip home.

Friendly and Honest! That about sums it up! Thanks for your review!

• Ressler Motors

Thank you for your comments! We will pass along your review to our sales team!

Excellent staff and great service! I would recommend this dealership highly. Chris Tong, Brent Turner and Bobby Cisco were extremely helpful. A pleasant buying experience.

Thank you for your comments! We will pass along your review to our sales team!