• Excellent experience!

Had an excellent experience. Everyone one was friendly and helpful. Doris went out of her way to make sure that I was satisfied. Also, she help me set up everything on the car. She spent hours with me making sure I was comfortable the car's operations.

• Always great service!

Rick & Josh always take care of me - they KNOW what customer service is!

Rick & Josh always take care of me - they KNOW what customer service is!

• Service

I am always very happy with the service and personnel who have worked with me at Flow.

• Leasing a car at Flow

I accompanied my granddaughter, Hannah Powell, to help her lease a car. We dealt with Richard Wells who was absolutely WONDERFUL. He took Hannah through the entire process, explaining EVERYTHING, and let HER decide what to do. She ended up leasing a 2017 Buick Encore, and is thrilled with the car. My wife and I love Flow, and now Hannah does too!

• Jim Maguire

I have been buying my vehicles with Marty Edwards at Flow GMC for years. Once again it was a great experience and I will continue to buy and service at Flow GMC because they value their customers.

• Great Dealership

One of the best dealerships I have been to. Super nice and friendly. Always looking to help in any way they can. Mike Edwards is top notch!!!!!!

• 2015 gmc

Great Service, will continue to buy and service my vehicles at Flow

Great Service, will continue to buy and service my vehicles at Flow

• Always good to me

Josh & Rick exemplify great customer service. They go the extra mile to ensure that you are satisfied.

• Review

Excellent buying experience very upfront with price no hidden fees and made the transaction smooth

• Service Review

Will always be a loyal customer. The service has always been excellent.

Will always be a loyal customer. The service has always been excellent.