Flow Auto Center of Greensboro

• Great Experience

Purchased my Used Buick there, people were great, price was right and there was absolutely no pressure. The best purchasing experience that I have ever had. It was worth the 2 hour drive to the dealership. I will be a Flow customer for life.

• Review of Salesperson Rob Garrett

I have bought several vehicles from Rob Garrett at Flow VW in Greensboro. Rob has always been a great person to work with in terms of getting me the car that I wanted and working out the details. I consider Rob a good friend as well as a great salesperson.

• Great Service, Even when miscommunications!!

I dropped my Buick Enclave off for service at the Flow Buick in Greensboro on a Saturday morning. I received a call back to let me know they were still working on it around mid-day. By late afternoon, I did not hear back from them and when I called, they said the service department had closed and wouldn't reopen until Monday morning. When I came by on Monday after re-arranging work schedules and carpooling with my wife, I came in and was expecting to pay several hundred dollars for a repair. However, when it came time to pay, the service manager told me that the repair was on them due to the miscommunication they had with me. I was pleasantly surprised and shocked that they offered me the free repair. I will continue to use Flow Buick of Greensboro for service and highly recommend their willingness to treat their customers right!!

• LR-basstender

I was searching for a Jeep Grand cherokee flow had one inquiry response was fast. Salesman and finance people was very helpful, very close to budget. Hope this one give long service as my previous cherokee . Thanks

• Great Experience

We recently purchased a pre-owned Suburban. The whole experience was very pleasant. Emails were answered promptly before we got there so we knew exactly which vehicle to look for. Our salesman, Nick, was great to work with. He answered all questions we had and was not the least bit pushy. He even followed up with me after the purchase. The manager and finance gentlemen were also knowledgeable and easy to understand. I feel we were given a fair value for my trade-in. We were able to seal the deal quickly and without hassle. Within a week of purchasing the suburban, we received all items promised to us by the dealership. Even though we live a couple hours away from this dealership, it is worth the drive to look there first when we are ready to purchase another vehicle. I highly recommend this dealership.

• Great Service, Exceeded my Expectations

Thank you for the review Jess and we hope that you love your new Mazda CX-5!

I have had the best experience getting rid of my old car into a 2014 CX-5. I was referred by a friend to Mr. Dale Upchurch to get me in the absolute best deal possible, and sure enough he made it happen. This has by far been the best car buying experience I have ever had!!

Thank you for the review Jess and we hope that you love your new Mazda CX-5!

• Great sales and finance team

Mike, thanks for the business and we hope that she enjoys the vehicle for a long time!

I went into the dealership with low expectations of making a deal. Dale and Jeff went over and beyond all I could have asked for. Thanks again for making my wife's 30 anniversary perfect by being able to get what she's always wanted.

• Great Service, Very knowledgeableabout product

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We strive to be the best place to buy a used car in the nation.

We were shopping for a Mercedes 350GLK,(2012-2013 model. we googled in our area and found it at Flow, We were questioning why it was fairly low priced. We went and was amazed. They had the car fax ready as well as the history of vehicle, they showed us exactly what t hey did to the car. They helped us figure out the best way to cover the car for and additional 48,000 miles bumper to bumper. Needless to say we left Flow before to just check, and we did go to the Mercedes dealership, and we confirmed we were getting a fair and honest deal for this fully loaded 4 wheel drive SUV.. We started 11AM Saturday, left for lunch went and checked the Mercedes dealership and, went back to Flow and had the finance agreement done and were home by 3:30 PM with the Car. I strongly recommend, you talk to Jeff to get you started and deal with Dale who is a total lay back no pressure salesman

• Great Service, friendly professional staff

Wendy, thank you for your business and your review. Welcome to Flow and we hope that your ownership experience is a great one.

i first saw the car I was looking for online, made my inquiry, and was contacted by Cynthia Livingston about the availability the same day. Within a couple of days, I was flying to North Carolina to pick up my car. All paperwork was handled online so when I arrived at the dealership, via personal pick up by the sales manager David from the airport, my car was ready to go. David is very knowledgable about the Subaru Outback and took as much time as I needed to feel comfortable driving my new car off the lot for my 7 hour journey home. I highly recommend this dealership for any and all my friends and anyone wanting a no hassle shopping and buying experience.

• Outstanding Service!!!

Thank you Melissa and welcome to the Flow Family. We hope that you enjoy your purchase for many years to come.

We have never had a pleasant car buying experience, until now! I was overly impressed with the friendliness of the staff and their willingness to find a car to match both our budget and needs (which both were very specific). Our salesman, Steve Lynn, was extremely down to earth, friendly and helpful in our car buying process. We were never pressured and truly felt everyone was there to help us get the car we wanted while keeping in our budget. Also a big thanks to Chad Mills who assured us from the beginning that their number one goal is customer service.......you have made me a believer. I never knew dealerships such as this ever existed! THANK YOU!!!