Flow Auto Center of Greensboro

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great Experience
    April 15, 2015

Purchased my Used Buick there, people were great, price was right and there was absolutely no pressure. The best purchasing experience that I have eve...r had. It was worth the 2 hour drive to the dealership. I will be a Flow customer for life.

• Manager
    February 11, 2018

Quick process for buying vehicle. Price was far, nice dealer warranty and the staff was friendly and knowledgeable. This was not the typical drawn out... back and forth process which I really appreciated.

Hi Jeff, We're very happy we could provide you with a positive experience. Thank you for the great review! Best, Rhett Blanchard General Manager, F...low Buick GMC Greensboro

• Great experience, easy process
    January 21, 2018

I'm not a big cut-throat buyer kind of person. I went in, found what I liked, the price was what I expected, and they even gave me a small trade-in va...lue for my old car that was broke down and on the side of a random road (they towed it for me too). Easy process, nice guys, no crazy additional fees except for a ~$500-something dealership fee that I always hate. Other than that, all went well. I'll likely be back to them in the future.

Hi Brent, We greatly appreciate your feedback! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest and are pleased to hear that you enjoye...d your experience at Flow Buick GMC Greensboro! Best, Rhett Blanchard General Manager, Flow Buick GMC Greensboro

• Great service
    October 16, 2017

Dealt with Mark Hankins. He made the process easy and worked to find the car I was looking for. The manager, Rhett Blanchard, was also fantastic. W...ould recommend these people to anyone looking for a GMC.

• L Gasiorowski
    June 9, 2017

Nick Johnson was very helpful, friendly and above and beyond. He is a great guy.

• Nick Johnson!
    June 9, 2017

Nick Johnson is the best Sales Consultant that I have ever met. Totally professional, personable, and overall a great guy. He made my buying experie...nce painless and super enjoyable.

• Customer service
    June 5, 2017

Great service. Very friendly staff. They took very good care of my vehicle. I couldn't have asked for better customer service.

• 2017 lacross
    May 25, 2017

From the start I was impressed with the commitment from your entire staff to accommodate our needs and concerns throughout our buying experience and a...fterwards. It came across to me as very genuine.

• 2014 Encore
    May 13, 2017

I had a coupon which I forgot to give the service person when I dropped by car off. I remembered it at the end. The oil change was the same price, b...ut they did not take off anything else and I was eligible for more discounts.

• Bad Service
    May 9, 2017

I went to buy a certain car and 10 minutes in they want me to buy another car. I asked could they find me one with miles on it and since it wasn't on ...their lot they didn't even try. If it's not on their lot they don't care about the sale because they don't make money on it. They call back the next day trying to sell me a car I didn't want again. Steer clear of this place

Scott, I apologize that your experience did not meet your expectations. Please feel free to contact me to discuss further. Your complete satisfaction... is important to us. Regards, Rhett Blanchard General Manager, Flow Buick-GMC Greensboro (336) 299-1500

Flow Auto Center of Greensboro