New 888-471-9179 Dealer Website
Used 877-288-1505 Email Dealer
Service 866-558-9357

4.5
Average based on 31 reviews
  • great place bought a certified pre-owned audi

Charles yourse did a great job of getting us into a 2011 audi a6 and he also was able to show us cars from Volkswagen and we test drove a gti golf and it was great I would recommend Charles Yourse he's a salesman in Volkswagen and he does a great job we traded 2 cars for 1 lol great buying experience

• Pleasant Buying Experienced

Leased a new Passat through salesman Dale Upchurch. Dale was very professional, knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with.

• Great service.

Happy with service on my Jetta. New tires and oil change. Car was washed and shiny.

• Quite thorough and professional

Flow Volkswagen is quite thorough in its work, customer friendly and will works hard to deliver a positive experience.

• Great Customer Service!

Maggie gave Great Customer Service! I broke down passing through Greensboro. My car was towed to Flow VW that night. Maggie called me first thing in the morning, and my alternator was replaced within hours that day! I highly recommend this dealership.

• Great Customer Service

I'm on my second new car from Flow Volkswagon. Need I say anything more?

I'm on my second new car from Flow Volkswagon. Need I say anything more?

• Pre Purchase Inspection

Not being from the area and just getting a pre-inspection done on a vehicle I was considering to purchase, Doug, Maggie and the service Tech made me feel like I was a customer there for years. What a crew. This is how all dealerships should be. You are very fortunate to have these employees. I will gladly recommend your dealership to anyone I meet along the way. Please thank them all again for me.

• Great job of explaining the used cars features

Chelsea was very good at her job. She was friendly, informative, and helpful. I didn't buy the car I was looking at, but when I'm ready to buy, I will be contacting Chelsea.

• Awesome Buying Experience

Great Experience. The Salesman - Chris Shaw was excellent The General Sales Manager - Mr. Guest was excellent - treats you like Family Finance Manger - Angela was super Professional and was exceptional at what she does. The Dealership provided the most pleasant buying experience.

• Great Experience

I live in Raleigh and made the hour+ trip to see a specific used car I had been looking for. As car buying experiences go, this was an overall good experience. Very friendly and attentive staff and our sales person, Brandon, was on point and very professional. Although they won't negotiate on the price they did throw in a few extras that added some value and helped me feel better about not being able to pay a little less for the car. The finance manager, Ashely, was very professional and helpful. At no time did I feel like I was being worked over, like I have felt at some other dealerships. The car is in great condition and so far I love driving it. I definitely recommend visiting Flow Motors on Wendover Avenue in Greensboro.