AutoNation Ford Bellevue

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 214 reviews

• March 23, 2016

My husband and I had an excellent experience at the AutoNation Bellevue Ford. My husbands car was totaled and the AutoNation team did an excellent job... of finding the perfect new car and making the process extremely quick and pleasant. They listened to our needs and put together a deal that really worked for us. I really want to thank Tim S., Dave C. David D. and Sean K , the customer service was excellent and you have earned our business ,we truly look forward to purchasing with you again in the near future. I would highly recommend AutoNation Ford and Mercedes Bellevue. Thank You!

July 17, 2018

If you have paid for maintenance service $ 1709 Expires 2025/60000 miles . Maintenance plan recommends oil change every 7500 miles. Ford recommends ev...ery 6 months?? Your service department told me that I could wait a year with oil change because of low mileage.???

Jorn, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. If you'd be willing, please contact our General Manager at (425) 243-5203. We'd ap...preciate the chance to make your experience a positive one.

July 17, 2018

Paul has amazing customer service 100% recommend this place to all my friends and family!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Brenda! We will be sure to pass along your comments to Paul. Again, we appreciate your r...ecommendation of AutoNation Ford Bellevue and we hope to be of service again in the future.

July 12, 2018

Good experience overall. Good communication on date of service as well as when to pick up.

July 11, 2018

I'll find out more abut the quality of the repairs as time goes along. I did think you showed a lack of class by not washing the car after I pa...id over FIVE THOUSAND dollars to get it repaired!!

July 2, 2018

Tim was fantastic to work with. I am very pleased with this dealership! If my friend want me to recommend a dealer, I will tell him this is the top on...e!

May 14, 2018

Took 5 different visits, three salesmen and two sales managers to reach a deal on a new car. First salesman was always busy with other customers. Firs...t sales manager refused to budge on price that was already agreed upon by second sales manaer. Came back the next day and second sales manager agreed no problem. Guess its luck of the draw if you get the nice or grumpy manager. Negotiated a tow package into deal, Salesman said itd take a day or two to come in. 1 week later had not heard anything and called, turns our paperwork was never turned in. When tow package finally came in service called and scheduled a 2 hour install appointment. 2 hour appt turned into 3 days without my new car. Service blamed sales and never answered or returned my calls. When car was finally done service tried to bill me install fee. And had to argue to get it waived. Don't plan on coming back for service. Only good thing was the car price.

Cody, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with our dealership. We care about all our customers and wish to restore your... good faith in our dealership. If you'd be willing, our General Manager would like to speak with you at (425) 243-5203 to discuss ways to improve your experience with our dealership moving forward. Thank you for your input, and we hope to hear from you soon.

April 23, 2018

Outstanding service with a professional staff and facility.

April 3, 2018

I appreciate the follow up and the flexibility in the deal that what worked better for me.

March 9, 2018

I live in Kitsap County yet chose to buy from this dealership because they had the vehicle I was interested in purchasing. The 'no-haggle' price made ...the buying process effortless, therefore eliminating the pressure and stress of typical car buying. The staff who assisted me (Tim and Chris) were friendly, polite, and professional, and made me feel they had my best interest at hand. I am very satisfied with my awesome pre-owned Ford Explorer XLT, and would recommend this dealership to my family and friends. Thank you AutoNation Ford of Bellevue for making my car buying experience so positive and stress-free.