AutoNation Ford Bellevue

New 877-774-5350 Dealer Website
Used 888-793-4784 Email Dealer
Service 888-443-4568

Average based on 166 reviews.
  • Great overall car buying experience.

My husband and I had an excellent experience at the AutoNation Bellevue Ford. My husbands car was totaled and the AutoNation team did an excellent job of finding the perfect new car and making the process extremely quick and pleasant. They listened to our needs and put together a deal that really worked for us. I really want to thank Tim S., Dave C. David D. and Sean K , the customer service was excellent and you have earned our business ,we truly look forward to purchasing with you again in the near future. I would highly recommend AutoNation Ford and Mercedes Bellevue. Thank You!

• First service on Ford C=Max Hybrid

I was in and out in 1 hour. All there were friendly and responsive and cheerful.

• servicing

3 stars for overall rating because costs are at higher-end or over within our region's service pricing.

• Service department A+ on customer service

Took my truck in to have the trasmission serviced, all went well no complaints the service manager even called me right after I dropped my truck off to let me know there was a recall for it and could handle it while the transmission was being serviced. To me that shows they care.

• Richard Benjamin (Josh)

Facilities are under repair otherwise would have 5 star score.

Facilities are under repair otherwise would have 5 star score.

• Ford Edge Purchase

Enjoyed my experience purchasing a vehicle from AutoNation Bellevue Washington I believe it was a positive experience . Only suggestion I could make is to slightly improve on communication with out-of-state customers.

• bought a 2014 Ford Explorer

The only reason the facilities was give a 3-star is because it's temporary since they're rebuilding.

• It was great the Autonation

I enjoy the whole process of buying this XC90. The car runs well and Ronda the lady who gave me serivce was really nice.

• Auto Nation Ford, Bellevue

Within 48 hours of service a warning light appeared that engine coolant was dangerously low so "seek service soon". I had to seek out a carparts store, buy coolant, and add it myself. And, it was low. Here I was under the impression that was part of the service I had just received and paid for 48 hours before.

• Poor customer service in Bellvue

The services department didn't treat me very well. I felt when calling in to ask the state of my repair that I was being talked down too by the lady who answered my call.. I didn't feel like a valued customer. WOULD NOT RECOMEND THIS DEALER TO ANYONE.

Thanks for leaving us this response. If you would be willing to give us another chance in the future, please reach out to our General Manager directly at (425) 243-5203. We would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around.