AutoNation Ford Bellevue

• Great overall car buying experience.

My husband and I had an excellent experience at the AutoNation Bellevue Ford. My husbands car was totaled and the AutoNation team did an excellent job of finding the perfect new car and making the process extremely quick and pleasant. They listened to our needs and put together a deal that really worked for us. I really want to thank Tim S., Dave C. David D. and Sean K , the customer service was excellent and you have earned our business ,we truly look forward to purchasing with you again in the near future. I would highly recommend AutoNation Ford and Mercedes Bellevue. Thank You!

• Dishonest, very disappointed.

I purchased a car on 5/31/17. I went in with pre-approved financing. All paperwork was in order. Additionally, I had called ahead to confirm the vehicle I wanted was still there. Sales situations make me anxious, I have learned to be prepared. I was aware that I would need to provide an application for Capital One to complete my financing when I was in the dealership. I did so, and verified that this application was for just that. I left the dealership with my car, with the financing I had received prior to getting there. While there was also an issue with my down payment being processed twice, and not being able to reach anyone for days to get this resolved...during which bank fees were incurred - as I hadn't placed double my down payment in this specific account - my bigger issue is with the unauthorized request for credit. I have since learned that AutoNation reached out to Ford Credit, Wells Fargo, Chase, Ally, and WSECU. I know this because I received denial letters from each based on the application I had submitted for Capital One. Unfortunately, the first application accidentally didn't include my income, so I needed to fill out a second. Was fine with me, as I knew this would just be confirming the information Capital One had approved. I had no idea they had used an incorrect application to retain financing, through multiple companies - WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE. I have spoken to my salesperson, Matt. He was nice enough, as he said - "wait, you came in with pre-approved financing, I remember”. It was clear he was very uncomfortable. While he stumbled over his words and apologized and said he couldn’t say why this happened, he promised he would reach out to his manager regarding the fees I had received as well as the credit submissions. That was a month ago. I have called and emailed requesting a copy of anything I signed giving them approval to perform inquiries. I have received zero communication and am forced to post this and attempt different channels for get these inquiries removed. And maybe the money they owe me. I’m really disappointed.

• Great, no issues

No issues at all, and Michelle (service rep) rocks! And not just because she's gorgeous... :) The new service facility is awesome, too.

• They were so awesome!

I can't express enough how kind, helpful, encouraging (in a non pushy way) and accepting they were to me! My experience was fun and painless! They kept me on budget and I got what I wanted not just what I could afford! Well an even newer car than I thought I could afford! I have "bad credit" but that didn't matter, no shame or judgement they just spoke to me in facts along with solutions! Everyone should ask for Angelo because he was just awesome!

• Customer Charles McDaniels Feedback / Follow Up

Great customer service from Brian! Follow up and communication was great.

Great customer service from Brian! Follow up and communication was great.

• 30000 mile service

I do not like the coupon for brown bear. A basic cleaning of the car (vacuuming and such) is much more preferred.

• Purchase

Jeremy and the sales team were very professional and helpful. Vie from finance was informative, friendly and knowledgeable.

• Autonation Ford Bellevue

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

Professionalism abounded: only negative is that District Managers/Executives would interrupt to thank me for shopping with the facility. Salesperson was knowledgeable and helpful. Financing was thoroughly explained to me.

• Pleased customer

I enjoyed my buying experience at auto national ford...my salesman was great

Thank you for your kind words and review. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

I enjoyed my buying experience at auto national ford...my salesman was great

• Purchase of 2017 Ford Explorer XLT

We are moving and my husband can no longer drive so we were in the market for a new or used car and had one truck and one car to trade in. I spent a great deal of time reviewing and learning about the Ford Explorer and visited four auto dealers. Auto Nation of Bellevue last on my list of dealers came through with the best offer and value for my trades. Fred, sales associate was great, I feel as if we really became friends. My overall experience with all of the sales associates and General Manager was great. They really did make me feel comfortable and said we are going to make this work for you and they did. Great experience would recommend Auto Nation of Bellevue to family and friends and should we ever be in the need of another car, they are the first place I would go. Also we had our truck serviced at Auto Nation of Bellevue and the service department is great to work with, honest and very professional. Proud owner of a new 2017 Ford Explorer XLT.