Average based on 4 reviews
  • My First New Car

I was in the Crystal Dealership a few months ago, I was looking for my first vehicle. I have never purchased new and the sales staff was great they went over the pros and cons with me and took time to listen to what I wanted. They even helped me via email when I wasn't able to come in. They were helpful and very fast in their responses, I would recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a great buying experience.

• Went it to fix my car left with a new car

I had visited crystal a few months back to repair my 06 SUV. While I was in the service department I got bored and decided to take a walk around the lot. I didn't see anything that caught my eye and was heading back to service. A salesman approached me and ask me what I was looking for. I told him something I would have to keep putting money into. He asked if I saw anything I like and I let him know not really. He asked my parameters for a used vehicle, plugged in my information with his inventory and found me the perfect car on another one of their lots. Instead of me having to drive all the way out to the other location he said he would have it brought up to the Brooksville location. By the time my truck was done in service the other car was there and we were able to make a great deal! Service department was great and so was sales staff, everyone including my salesman was polite and professional.

• Nice people

I had the best buying experience at crystal the sales staff and management were great. I would do business with them in the future.

Thank you Pepper. We look forward to helping you and your family with your car purchasing needs.

• Great Job

We appreciate your business Ken and look forward to helping you and your family in the future.

I bought my Chevy truck for Crystal Chevrolet and they did a great job getting me a low interest rate. Thanks to everyone at Crystal for helping me. Ken R