4.3
142 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Kia of Union City from DealerRater.com
  • Quick service

Booked my apot the nite beforeanddwas in snd out the next day.

Booked my apot the nite beforeanddwas in snd out the next day.

• Car Shopping

I had a great experience. My new Kia fits me. I am pleased with my car, but Kia of Union City needs to enlarge their showroom.

• sales person lack of knowledge & his careless ness
    March 5, 2017

My sales person was Reuben who BS-ed me the whole way thru but he guaranteed me the deal was solid so I sent back the car I was n @ time of purchase... A week & 1/2 later he says deal fell thru & we need the car back & than said I could not have my down payment back... Had 0 remorse about situation... & kept saying it's not our problem... Go try somewhere else.... Terrible customer service & I plan to take this higher than store level. COULD NOT GET A MANAGER ON PHONE FOR NOTHING IN THE WORLD!!!!

• Tennessee shopper

Asked on more than one occasion for information on one of the listed used cars. After initial email, nothing.... If they don't want to respond, their choice.... Doubt even contact after this.

• An Awesome experience

Every time I go to this service department Brandon greets me by my name. I have never left unsatisfied...my awesome experience at Union city Kia made me wonder why I purchased my car at another Kia dealership. But I am home now...and that's where I'm staying!

• Disappointed

Was checking on a car listed on cars.com, got an email from customer service followup told them I was interested in the car but needed to talk to salesman. I never got an email or call back. So I don't know if the car sold, or they didn't take me serious... Don't have any trust in dealership that doesn't at least follow up to several emails and notes on this website also.

• Great service

The customer service was great and and I didn't have to wait very long very satisfied!!!!

• Amazing job and experience

We were returning from a day trip when we discovered not one but 2 nails in our tires! It was late in the afternoon, and we rushed over to the closest facility we could find. I am so thankful we pulled into this Kia Service Center. I was frantic with worry that we were going to be stuck many miles away from home. Monique and the crew were amazing!! Turns out I had 2 tires with issues and they fixed them both, having me back on the road in no time. I really appreciate Monique, and will always keep this center in mind for any of my KIA needs.

• Customer service

The service was great and fast with great customer service and the people really make sure that everything on your vehicle is good!!!¿

• SERVICE REVIEW
    October 13, 2016

THE SERVICE TECH WAS VERY COURTEOUS AND PROFESSIONAL HE WAITED ON ME IN A VERY TIMELY MANNER. WAITING AREA VERY CLEAN AND RELAXING,VERY PEACEFUL.