Average based on 94 reviews.
  • HORRIBLE

'All I wanted to do was buy a car. The salesman couldn't tell me the price of the car. I had to download an app to my phone to scan the barcode on the car for a price. When I did this, it wanted to chat with me or download the Flowers app. STAY AWAY

• Fred Sheffield helped us find exactly what we want

We bought a used car earlier in the year from Fred and had a small issue. The service department is second to none here and along with Fred are the reasons we returned and will certainly return again. No pressure sales and just good straight up discussions about needs, wants and what we would be able to do. I believe these folk really do try to help you make the best decision for your vehicle. We had looked at a few places in Tallahassee where the 80's-90's style of high pressure fast talk is still very alive and well. It was a pleasure dealing with Fred, Andy and the service department. We left feeling good about our purchase, unpressured and with absolutely zero buyers remorse! Fantastic team there guys!

• Very informative, very quick service.

Everything is very fast and on point. I didn't feel pressure into make a purchase like I do at other dealership. Beside waiting for the normal process for the paperwork there are very little waiting.

• Great service and friendly people

The friendly people. Salesman was able to answer our concerns.previos experience with service was fast no waiting for long periods.

• Flowers Nissan Service

Everyone was very courteous and nice and the service was very fast. I will bring my vehicle back for more services in the future.

• Love Flowers Dealership

Great as always... Car Serviced well - met the new service person and Travis assured me he would always be there if I had any questions. Also looked and drove a new car while there...

• Great Dealership!

Loved that I could look at Honda and Nissan at the same time. Had several sales people who I really liked.

• Great service

It was really fast straight in and straight out, the waiting area was really nice, we had refreshments,everything was explained about my car, truly a nice experience.

• Great Service

Friendly and helpful staff. Travis Turk did a great job helping me find quality yet affordable tires. We will be back again.

• Good people, great service

I had an appointment and the staff was ready for me. They were very friendly. The car was done in a very reasonable time and it was returned to me cleaner than when I arrived. The waiting room was very comfortable.