3.0
  • Best experience ever

They make it a very easy, pleasant experience. Best car buying experience I’ve ever had.

• Beware the "Covered for Life" Warranty

Beware the "Covered for Life" Warranty. When buying my used 2011 Nissan Frontier Pro-4X with 44k miles there was no shortage of promoting the "lifetime" warranty I would be getting at "no cost" with the truck. But, "Mr. Flowers asks in return that you service the truck with us." I'm an easy driver, it's not a work truck and I got 4 oil changes over the first 24,000 miles I put on the truck, plus the 60K service including transmission service by Flowers at 62K. At 69,000 miles after transmission acted up I was told I needed new tranny for around $5,000. Flowers seemed completely unaware that I had a warranty. After supplying my service receipts, Flowers Nissan's third party warranty company denied coverage on the supposedly failed transmission due to too long a TIME period between OIL changes. We all know an oil change has nothing to do with a supposedly failed tranny 7,000 miles after transmission service, and frankly part of the delay in time between oil changes was trying to find opening in busy schedule (kids, business, etc) to travel from home in Tallahassee to Thomasville, and honor Mr. Flower's request to service the vehicle at his shop. Know this: "Warranty Forever" will enforce the letter of the fine print in the warranty, but has no intent of living up to the logic or spirit of "Warranty Forever." Premature failure of the transmission is what warranties are for and has zero to do with the oil. Flowers, despite being Warranty Forever's customer, claimed no sway over their third party warranty supplier to honor the claim. Flowers did offer 10% off the $5,090 quoted cost for a remanned tranny, which would still be about $1000 more than the estimate from a Tallahassee trans specialist for the same work. Furthermore based on a review of the diagnostic codes which I got before departing Flowers one final time, I now find there is a possibility of repairs to the tranny between $500 and $1,700, depending on a look inside the trans. Curious. I've enjoyed the truck and take no pleasure in relating this experience. Lesson: don't expect any slack from the fine print. "Warranty Forever" will enforce any out clause regardless of relationship to the component that failed. Also get second opinion on diagnosis of major powertrain issues.

• HORRIBLE

'All I wanted to do was buy a car. The salesman couldn't tell me the price of the car. I had to download an app to my phone to scan the barcode on the car for a price. When I did this, it wanted to chat with me or download the Flowers app. STAY AWAY

• Fred Sheffield helped us find exactly what we want

We bought a used car earlier in the year from Fred and had a small issue. The service department is second to none here and along with Fred are the reasons we returned and will certainly return again. No pressure sales and just good straight up discussions about needs, wants and what we would be able to do. I believe these folk really do try to help you make the best decision for your vehicle. We had looked at a few places in Tallahassee where the 80's-90's style of high pressure fast talk is still very alive and well. It was a pleasure dealing with Fred, Andy and the service department. We left feeling good about our purchase, unpressured and with absolutely zero buyers remorse! Fantastic team there guys!

• Very informative, very quick service.

Everything is very fast and on point. I didn't feel pressure into make a purchase like I do at other dealership. Beside waiting for the normal process for the paperwork there are very little waiting.

• Great service and friendly people

The friendly people. Salesman was able to answer our concerns.previos experience with service was fast no waiting for long periods.

• Flowers Nissan Service

Everyone was very courteous and nice and the service was very fast. I will bring my vehicle back for more services in the future.

• Love Flowers Dealership

Great as always... Car Serviced well - met the new service person and Travis assured me he would always be there if I had any questions. Also looked and drove a new car while there...

• Great Dealership!

Loved that I could look at Honda and Nissan at the same time. Had several sales people who I really liked.

• Great service

It was really fast straight in and straight out, the waiting area was really nice, we had refreshments,everything was explained about my car, truly a nice experience.