• Great experience, Smooth transaction.

There was no pressure, I was able to think about it, Easy negotiation on the price. Scott was very nice to work with.

• The Crump's New GMC Terrain

My wife and I just purchased a 2014 GMC Terrain from Bergey's. Our sales person Glenda Bergey Leatherman was a joy. She made the experience truly painless. She got the ball rolling prior to us arriving with the credit review/approval. With the financing already out of the way we weren't sitting around for hours. The entire process took maybe 2hrs total. Jay Kircher our finance associate was informative BUT not at all pushy. He laid out options to consider but NEVER made it life or death which I will always respect. Once all paper work was signed and completed Glenda walked the wife and I through the setup of the Phone system, SiriusXm, etc.. and answered any questions we may have had (again Professional Service from Beginning to End). I would recommend Bergey's to my family and friends, because I know they will be treated with care and respect. As another reviewer stated, if you want to purchase a car from a dealer who stands behind their vehicles, Bergey's is the place to go.

• great experience

Excellent service and experience. Never made purchasing so easy

Excellent service and experience. Never made purchasing so easy

• Great dealership

Service professionals make it easy and efficient to come get service completed Have been dealing with them for years and plan to continue

• Great car buying experiance.

Great buying experience: Low pressure, great price, good interest rate. Service department is great to work with and they even have Saturday hours.

• Excellent experience

We had a great experience. It was our first time buying outside of New Jersey. Jeff Fine & the rest of the team were incredibly friendly & helpful. They have is a great deal on our trade-in & on the vehicle we bought. I have already recommended the dealership twice & will continue to do so.

• Left with 2 cars!

I went there to test drive a GMC Sierra and ended up buying 2 Terrains for my wife and I. Working with John Rider was a very pleasant experience.

• Great buying experience

• Car review

Very friendly, knowledgeable and efficient staff. Great experience! I will buy from them again in the future!

• Great experience with Bergey's!

Best buying experience I've ever had. No price hassles, pleasant sales person, efficient financing with no delays. First time I've ever bought a car without spending countless days looking for the right vehicle at the right price!