Bergey's Buick GMC

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 126 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great experience, Smooth transaction.
    April 16, 2017

There was no pressure, I was able to think about it, Easy negotiation on the price. Scott was very nice to work with.

Bergey’s GMC
    April 4, 2018

The folks at Bergey’s were amazing. Renita was a rock star who went above and beyond to help us out !! The information on how to use the car was perfe...ct!

Yukon
    April 2, 2018

Five star dealerships!! Thanks to Glenda and Joanna for a great shopping experience! Once again you girls rock!! Will definitely be back again. Thank ...you

2018 GMC Sierra Denali
    April 1, 2018

I’ve been waiting for an opportunity to leave feedback regarding my buying experience here. I’m 46 yrs old and this marks the 10th vehicle purchase in... my lifetime. Hands down this experience was the best. The entire staff not excluding my awesome well informed salesman Randy were world class and top notch. I drove up from Maryland and the vehicle was waiting for me upon my arrival. I was in and out with ease. Finance was great, they worked the banks/lenders for me and everything was done with courtesy and care. The selection of GMC trucks at this dealership is impressive. I would highly recommend them and I don’t see any reason why I wouldn’t trek back up to PA when it is time to purchase my next GMC Truck. The team here gets it!

Real Nice Car Dealer
    February 24, 2018

Great vehicle price and no pressure sales. Employees at Bergey’s are real genuine, good people. No gimmicks. Vehicle was real cleand and as e...xpected based on the listing.

Experience Buying a 2015 GMC Acadia
    January 6, 2018

Very pleased with the selection of used GMC Acadias on the lot and the price was the best around. When I went for my state inspection in MD, the SUV ...did not pass due to the tires being dry rotted. The sales manager asked me to take it to a GMC to have the tires looked at, and they agreed there was dry rot in the treads. The sales manager worked with that dealer and covered the cost of 4 new tires with mounting and balancing, a cost of over $900. They stand behind their vehicles and the service was exceptional. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a GMC or Buick, and I would certainly buy another car from them. It was so nice to work with professionals!

No-Nonsense Car Buying Experince
    December 13, 2017

I traveled 1.5 hours away to buy a car from Bergey’s because the sales person was easy to communicate with, was non-nonsense, and they had the exact v...ehicle I was looking for. I would buy again from them in the future.

NO TIRLE
    December 1, 2017

LYNDSAY WAS THE BEST. NO PRESSURES NO FALSE GIMMICKS TO GET ME TO BUY. LYNDSAY HADMUCH PATIENCE WITH ME AS I HAD NOT PURCHASED CAR IN TEN YEARS. LYNDS...AY EXHIBITED GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. SHE ALLOWED ME AND MY DAUGHTER TO TEST DRIVE THE CAR WITHOUT HER. LYNDSAY IS THE BEST!!

Great dealership!!
    November 11, 2017

Glenda was very personable and truly cared about finding us the truck we were looking for at a fair price!! We will definitely return for future car o...r truck purchases!!

Worth traveling to Bergey's
    November 4, 2017

Having purchased several vehicles from Bergey's GMC in the past, I know their high standards and was unable to find them in a dealership in my area. I... contacted Renita and purchased a new Acadia in a matter of minutes over the phone. The trip from NH was worth it as I felt like I was purchasing from an old friend. Great deal and no hassles.

Bergey's Buick GMC