White Horse Sales & Service

Call This Dealer

Used

1.0
  • Don't go here

Rude secretary, and poor customer service. They charge way to much. I wouldn't recommend them to my worse enemy.

• Highly Recommended!!!

I have been going to White Horse for years for service and sales and will continue to get my service done here as well as recommend others to go here ...as well. I will say that when you buy a used car, nothing is ever perfect, but I will tell you that the staff there stands behind their word to make it as close to perfect as they can! I have bought several vehicles from here and will continue to refer people to go see Kathi as she is upfront and honest about what she is selling. Mike is a very knowledgeable mechanic that I would trust to fix anything on my car. White horse is definitely the way to go!

• Great Job Done and Great Price !

Half the Cost , that the "Chain" Repair shops wanted for the same work !! Friendly Customer Service and Mechanics, that don't think they can pull a "f...ast one over" on women ! They have my daughter and my business from now on !

I thank you for your commendation! We truly do strive to exceed expectations and, being a small dealership, are able to provide service on a much mor...e personal level than can be found at larger facilities! I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Gary Wurth and I have just recently taken over the sales here at White Horse Auto. We appreciate your business and if there is anything else we can do for you, please feel free to call me directly at any time should you ever have any questions or if I might be of assistance to you at any time in the future! Once again, thank you for your business and generous review. Gary P. Wurth Ph. 585-226-9410

• Thank you for what others could not do!

I've spent the last several weeks going from dealer to dealer without much success. After my divorce my credit really took a hit. I found most of the ...big dealers either didn't want to help me or couldn't and the smaller dealers didn't seem to have quality cars that looked reliable. I found the people at White Horse very helpful. they seem to have high quality cars and were able to help me get into a truck with far less money down and payments I could afford. Most of all I was treated with respect which was refreshing. Good trucks, great prices and a warranty that I could be comfortable with

Thank you for the great review. We try hard to help folks at every opportunity! Keep in mind that you will receive a 10% discount on all parts and lab...or for as long as you own the truck should you need any maintenance in the future. I'm glad we were able to help and look forward to working with you and your friends in the future. Dave/White Horse Automotive

• Rip offs

I purchased a vehicle put 2,000.00 down not even months later the vehicle broke down!! This place wouldn't fix it as the cheap warrenty had expired! I... only went thru these people because I had a credit issue! My credit is fixed they over charge for vehicles, an take money out of your account when there not supposed to! I traded the vehicle I purchased an ended up rolling a lot over! Was worth it to not deal with these scammers!!!!! It will come back around! I will find an attorney who will handle these people someone needs to do something!!!!!!!

I'm not really sure who you are or which vehicle we are posting about since you posted anonymously, but would have liked an opportunity to address you...r concerns. We stand behind every vehicle we sell with more than the New York lemon law requirements as a general rule. As for your payments, that would be something to take up with the lender or leasing company (which ever applied in your case) as we do not administer car payments at White Horse. I know you have traded the vehicle, but I'd be happy to talk with you and try to make things right. Best Regards, Dave Coffman (585) 226-9410

• Worst dealership around

Marty Jobson is the biggest scammer around he offers programs for Buy Here Pay Here but the cars he sells are 3 or 4 thousand dollars over priced and ...when you car breaks or dies you are stuck with a pay for something that is junk. Beware of this scammer he should be shut down

You posted that you DID NOT purchase a vehicle here, but you obviously have an issue we need to address. I'd be happy to hear your concerns and try to... make things right. I just became aware of this post today. If you would like to talk about the issue with me, I'd be happy to take your call. Dave Coffman/ White Horse Sales Dept. (585) 226-9410

White Horse Sales & Service