• My brand new f150

First class. Tony Dorazio was so accommodating. I had my 19 month old son with me who tore apart the show room. The focus was never on me buy a car. It was more on my son Max's. with showing him the cars and playroom. Because of Tony we will only deal with Garnet Ford. We are lifer's!!! They really are family first!!! Thank you Tony. Mr. & Mrs Gallagher

• Great dealership for service & maintenance

Garnet Ford has a full staff that manages everything to get your car serviced for your convenience and time. I also appreciate the reminder calls when my inspection is due and the coupon for FREE state inspection.

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Garnet Ford for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate to call if you'd like further assistance. Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

• Service Dept.

The service department always go out of their way to help you. They are always friendly and can't do enough for you. They get you in and out as soon as possible.

• Excellent Service

My service experience was excellent. Bryan Devoll went out of his way to make sure it was a positive service expeience.

• service

Excellent prompt service, quickly obtained appointment, short repair time, kind service.

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us, Margert! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

• Service on my Ford Edge

Service was excellent. Price was fair. Repairs were done very efficiently and quickly.

• Great Service

Great service and sales ! Always on time and reasonable pricing . The service department employees are there to help .

L, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Oil change

Dealership is always clean with wifi provided and TV. Play area for the younger ones. Honest people. Highly recommend.

• 2008 Ford Escape

They always take very good care of my silver fox 2008 Ford Escape she has a lot of miles and can be a little testy after long trips service department has been great to us.

• 2014 Ford Escape Scheduled Service

Service was provided in a professional manner. My experience exceeded expectations.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, Daniel! At Garnet Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!