New 757-539-1000
Used 888-684-0715 Email Dealer

Average based on 255 reviews.
  • Wonderful Experience

We have had many positive buying experiences from Mike Duman! Bobby Kinsey has sold us multiple cars in the and each experience seems to get a little easier. No pressure sales. I have both from other dealerships and the process is like pulling teeth. Bobby makes the process so easy and effortless on the part of the buyer. Bobby is a very personable sales man and we have referred many clients to the deal ship. When we arrived Bobby had all of the details in order, along with all of the paperwork and we were in and out within 1 hour. That is what I call top notch service. As we signed the paper work Bobby changes out the plates and made sure vehicle was in tip top shape. I would highly recommend Bobby Kinsey and Mike Duman for your next New or Used vehicle!!

• Review

Mike Dylan made my car buying very fast and easy. i was greeted as soon as i stepped foot on the lot.

• Great Service

My experience buying a vehicle from Jason Schramm at Mike Duman was great. I was treated with the up most respect.

• Wonderful

Great experience, very helpful and very understanding. SO very happy with my new vehicle.

• Mike Duman auto

If you want a car go see Cheryl Martin she will put you a vehicle. I can say that Mike Duman sales associates are wonderful people to deal with. They try their best to get you what you are looking for.

• BUYING 2008 TOYOTA TRUCK

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MERVIS ,KNIGHT, JUSTIN HARRINGTON & AARON DUMAN FOR THEIR HELP IN BUYING MY TRUCK. MERVIS WAS SALES REP, AND THIS IS 2ND TIME IN THE LAST YEAR I HAVE BOUGHT A VEHICLE FROM HIM AT DUMANS. EVERYONE THERE WAS COURTEOUS & FRIENDLY. A NICE FACILITY & MANY CARS & TRUCKS TO CHOOSE FROM . GOT NICE TRUCK AT GOOD PRICE.

• First Car

I am beyond happy with my experience at Mike Duman. They were so accommodating to my needs. Jason made it so easy for me buying my first car. I will absolutely be going to Jason again for my next car and have already begun recommending him to friends and family. Thank you so much Mike Duman for everything!

• Awesome Car Buying Experience

September 7, 2016 To whom it may concern, I would like to take an opportunity to express my gratitude for the exemplary service that was provided to me and my family by the Mike Duman Auto Group. The Lee family is the proud owner of a 2013 Toyota Camry Hybrid. Mr. Scott Sledge was our awesome sales professional. Mr. Sledge is extremely knowledgeable about the car buying process from the test drive to financing. He was honest and “up front” during the entire sales process. Although we had experienced some credit challenges in the past, Mr. Sledge went the extra mile to provide us with the best possible interest rate and affordable payments. We feel and were treated like family. I plan to pass this information on to my colleagues and friends. I will continue to patronize the Mike Duman Auto Group In the future. Respectfully submitted by a satisfied customer, Gerald and Cheryl A Lee

• Wonderful Service

When my husband and I arrived at Mike Duman we were overwhelmed, until sales person Angelo Scott came to our rescue . He immediately showed us some good quality cars and we ended up buying a great honda . Angelo Scott made sure we recieved a great deal and we were out in no time . This is our 4th car from Mike Duman and every experience was wonderful.

• Survey

I was impressed with the whole buying process.I arrived at Mike Duman, I was able to look around and I felt comfortable. The Salesman Trey Freeman came out and asked open ended questions and I told him what I wanted and he made it happen. Bottom line. Purchased a car hassle free and I have no regrets