Noble Auto Group of Newton

(4.7) 113 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

113 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Noble Auto Group of Newton from DealerRater.com
  • Bought a used pick-up.

The sales person was good and thorough. Steve Stonehocker was his name. The finance guy Tom was pleasant. This vehicle was a 2013 Chev Truck. I bought... a 2012 Lincoln MKX two years ago from them. They have a very good service department and they have taken care of all of my service needs in a timely fashion. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. The retail prices seemed in line with other dealerships and they worked with me on the price.

Steve, thank you for the fantastic feedback and congratulations on your new truck! Our teams from both the sales and service department had a pleasure... assisting you and are grateful for the 5-star review. We are committed to serve excellent customer service to all areas of our dealership and we are delighted to know you drove away a happy customer! Thank you for your loyalty and business. We will be there for you for many years to come. Shon Jennings shon@nobleautogroup.com Noble Auto Group Chief Executive Officer www.nobleautogroup.com

• Best experience!

I had the best new car at buying experience here! I???ll be recommending everyone I know to go see Greg at noble! Greg listened to exactly what I was ...looking for and got me in my new Jeep! Thank you!

• Looking for new car

I came in to test drive a Chevy equinox. I was greeted outside by a salesman and waited for Greg to come help me and the other salesman were very frie...ndly. I am currently still looking for a vehicle as mine is now fully broke down and I have been watching nobles online inventory.

• Great place.

Stopped in to look at a Buick and had Corey show me a Chrysler that had just come in on trade. 10x better for the same price. The kind of service and ...deals you will only find if you stop in and say hi.

• He Very good

He is very good and he's a good works the answer all my questions I like this company they are very good workers have a good day everybody

Overall Experience

• New family sedan size car

We worked with Torren Millbrooks! He was awesome! We will definitely recommend him to everyone. Between him and Tim, they made our day/experience very... pleasant! WE LOVE OUR CAR!

• most fun buying a car

Noble Auto Group is THE place to buy a vehicle. Everyone is extremely friendly. There were probably 6 people that said Hi to me while I was there. Rya...n, my salesperson, was extremely great to deal with. He went out of his way to make sure that the explorer I bought fit all my needs and (most) of my wants.

• Well worth the drive from DSM

Ryan Whitmore made purchasing our 2016 Jeep Cherokee Limited an easy experience. We'd been to 3 other dealers but I'd highly recommend Ryan at Noble ...in Newton. He's very knowledgeable and made sure we knew all about the Jeep before signing on the dotted line. A few days after purchase we noticed an issue with the headlights. Ryan drove from Newton to DSM to pick the car up and take it to the service station. A part was replaced and I had my Jeep back within 48 hrs. Now that's service!! Thanks Ryan, Dustin and Torren!

Overall Experience

• My out of state experience

I had previously brought a vehicle from Noble Auto Group, several years ago, so I had a positive car buying experience at that time, so I expected no...thing less. From start to finish buying my new Lincoln truly was hassle free, buying out of state is not easy, but Torren eased and worked on my concerns. After our negotiations I was completely satisfied.The whole team at Noble All-American were great from beginning to end. Thank You again Team Noble. Gregg Modeste

• AMAZING EXPERIENCE

This was a site unseen deal. I must say Torren and the whole team from NOBLE that i had the pleasure to work with made sure that i was extremely well ...taken care of. They filled any need that was requested and went out of their way to verify that i was happy with my purchase. I was by no means pressured into anything at all. I am very happy with my dealing with Noble and will defiantly recommend friends and family to this dealership. Thanks, Jesse Ali

Noble Auto Group of Newton