Potamkin Hyundai Mitsubishi

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 53 reviews

Call This Dealer

• The dealership to buy from
    March 5, 2017

I purchased a Hyundai Elantra from Potamkin and would say to anyone serious about purchasing a vehicle that this is the place to go to. I was offered ...a terrific price via e- mail with no fees or gimmicks..and that is what I got...terrific price with no gimmicks or fees. My salesman David Manheim was excellent and the entire staff was highly professional. I travelled from Long Island and was not disappointed, neither will you.

Excellent dealership
    October 20, 2017

Our experience at Potamkin was great. I had seen a pre owned car on cars.com that I wanted to get for my daughter. The manager Mike greeted us warml...y and promptly turned us over to Dave, the salesman. Dave was friendly and knowledgable and helpful in every way. We got a great car at a great price and my daughter couldn't be happier. A great car buying experience for a change.

Exceeded all expectations
    September 2, 2017

I was looking for an SUV with a 3rs row so that my 3 children would stop trying to kill each other in the back seat of our car. I had limited my opti...ons down to three vehicles and my mom decided to check their prices out on the true car website. She entered in the vehicles we were considering and her contact information (something I never would have done) but am so thankful that she did. Jack Schwartz, the general manager from Pitamkin Hyundai called us almost immediately. He gave me an amazing price on the Santa Fe SE, and even sent me a text message with a picture of the price breakdown. He was incredibly professional and patient as my husband and I changed our minds by first deciding to add the premium package and then changing the color we wanted. Since Potamkin Hyundai is a good 45 minute drive from our home my husband I went to a local dealer to see the Santa Fe to make sure we would be comfortable driving it and that it would be big enough to fit our family, and small enough so that my husband wouldn't hate driving it. We explained to the sales guy at the local dealer that we had already been given a price quote but he talked us into letting him give us a price as well. His price was over $6,000 more than the price Jack gave us! When we told the local sales guy that he was insistent that we were being lied to. This morning we drove into Manhattan and we're ther by 9:30 (on a Saturday morning since Jack had suggested this time so that we could be in and out by lunchtime). The commute was really easy from Long Island as the dealership is located right next to the RFK Bridge. We were greeted in the parking lot by a sales guy, whose name I wish I had gotten, because his friendly demeanor didn't waver for even a second when we told him we were there to see a specific salesman that had been assigned to us by Jack. He even walked us into the showroom and brought us to our guy Brien Goodwin, at the far end of the showroom. Brien was incredible as well. He had our car down in the lot for us to check out before we even began going over finances. He arranged for another gentleman to appraise our trade in, and walked us through everything! He swapped our plates while we signed the finance paperwork, and turned on some cool features for us, auto lift gate and blindspot monitor, so that we could use them immediately rather than having to figure it out on our own. This truly was an outstanding experience. We got an amazing deal on our new Santa Fe, what we felt was a fair deal for our trade in, and as Jack said, we were home in time to feed our kids lunch!

Great car dealer!
    January 24, 2017

Just got my 2014 Elantra from Potamkin Hyundai .Very happy! My salesman David Manheim provided the best customer service and price i was promised was ...exactly what i paid .

Trust Your Gut!
    November 21, 2016

I called and visited other dealerships, Jack at Potamkin was the only person who would give me an out the-door quote on the phone which allowed me to ...finally do an apples to apples comparison. I was impressed with the professionlism and the straight forward approach at Potamkin. They could tell right away that I was a knowledgable price sensitive consumer and they didn't try to up-sale me, which was greatly appreciated. I live on long island and there's is a Hyundai dealership literally 4 minutes from my house. I was so impressed with the conversations I had with Jack and Paul, that I drove the extra 30 miles (each way) to deal with people who "I felt good about". I can't say "my experience could not have been better", because that would be a lie. They could have given me a car for free, I guess. Being serious, my experience was excellent, I got a great deal on a great car from genuinely nice people. It was worth the trip! JG

Best experience in many years
    June 30, 2016

Called on a Sunday and the GM, Jack Schwartz returned my call on the same day!! I gave him my requirements and he gave me a very aggressive and fair p...rice. We closed the deal the next day. His salesman, Brien Goodwin, even picked me up at the train station on 125th street and drove me back to the dealership ( 3 minutes ) on delivery day. Couldn't ask for a better experience and value.

Awsome purchase
    June 14, 2016

I have been to three dealers and this was by far the most honest place. Thank you for your help

Better Than Expected
    May 26, 2016

Very pleased with my experience at Potamkin Hyundai. I was looking for a 2016 Elantra. Everyone was extremely pleasant and professional. Jack Schwartz... and David Manheim treated us very well. Usually, when toy buy a car you always feel that you could have done better. Here, I felt I was dealt with fairly and received all the price incentives which were available. Dave ensured that we did not leave without a clear understanding of how to operate the car. There was no pressure, He did not try to sell me a car that I did not want. He also reviewed all the reference guides which came with car. I would buy from them again.

My first new car!
    May 21, 2016

Contacted the dealership about a 2014 Hyundai Sonata 2.0T they had in stock, best customer service experienced till this day. Spoke to the General Man...ager Jack Shwartz himself about the vehicle whom gave me an out the door price and promised no games or nonsense, best price received in two weeks and four dealerships of searching. After setting an appointment, Ariel Rodriguez greeted me, showed me the car and allowed me to test drive. Ariel was very informative about the car and after displaying the car fax I was sold. The process took about one hour, and that included Ariel showing me the vehicle inside and out, and a nice sandwich and coffee from the cafeteria available just a few steps from the showroom. Best experience ever, very nice staff and vast selection of cars available, highly recommend to anyone in search of purchasing a vehicle.

Wonderful Experience!
    August 31, 2015

Derek Russo is an excellent salesperson. He was with us from start to finish and did his best to make us feel comfortable. He went over the car with u...s and made the tedious details of purchasing a car enjoyable. He even put our new plates on personally! Great job Derek! :-)

Potamkin Hyundai Mitsubishi