Doug Smith Autoplex

93 reviews

93 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Doug Smith Autoplex from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

July 18, 2019

Thank you Seth in the service department!! We were referred to come here and now we know why! Honest, excellent upfront service! We will also be referring... you to others!!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Cheryl. We're happy to hear that Seth was able to take care of everything for you. Big thanks for ...the recommendation and referrals, we really appreciate it. If there's anything we can assist with down the road, please do not hesitate to reach out.

July 2, 2019

We came in not understanding anything about leasing or buying cars. We left with not just a car we loved, but knowledge we will retain forever. Zachary... Hansen was so patient, so genuine, and so sincere that it was a very pleasant experience working with him. Zach answered all of our questions and did his best to help us get the car that we found most comfortable and affordable. He did not settle for mediocre and wanted to make sure that we loved our car before purchasing it.

• May 9, 2016

Greatly surprise at how quickly we were in and out of the dealership. Tyson was great in helping us figure out our new 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland.... Would definitely recommend him and our finance lady was also great. Love my new vehicle and if I have no problems in the near future will continue to buy the Grand Cherokee. I have bought many vehicles over the years and this was probably one of the best experiences I've had.

Tina, thank you for taking the time to leave an excellent review! We are pleased to hear you had a great experience with our team. They will be happy ...to hear your kind words. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

May 6, 2019

Was looking for a Colorado and had specific requirements...located one on the website and was put in touch with Yvonne P. I never have bought out of... my area so relied on Yvonne to give me the info on the Colorado... she replied to all my many messages and questions promptly. I ended up making the deal sight unseen and was a little nervous to say the least..... flew over and Yvonne picked me up from SLC airport and we finished the deal..... am completely over the top with the Colorado and the personal service Yvonne gave me was far beyond what I expected.... Thank you for such a wonderful experience!

Kelly, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with others. We were delighted to hear your kind comments. We know you'll love the new Colo...rado for many years to come. If there is ever anything we can assist with down the road please do not hesitate to ask. Thanks again!

April 16, 2019

First time purchase from Doug Smith Autoplex. Klay Kemp was terrific from beginning to end. Will definitely go back when the need arises. Thank you... for taking such great care of us on price. The Service is top notch in all aspects!!

Thanks for taking the time to share your 5 Star experience with others, Swayne. Klay was very happy to hear your kind comments. If there's ever anythi...ng we can assist with down the road please do not hesitate to let us know. Thanks!

February 8, 2019

Admittedly, we were first drawn to Doug Smith Kia by an advertisement for a new care we thought was too good to be true--about what we would pay for a... good used car. I emailed the dealership about it, and the email response by Bailey Winter caught my attention. Just something about the email gave the impression that he would look out for our best interests. We decided to stop by on a trip to SLC to see the car advertised after making an appointment with Bailey. We found him to be true to his word. Bailey was obviously very knowledgable on Kias. My wife and I felt we had all our questions answered in an honest way, Frankly, Bailey sold us the car by allowing us to make up our minds without too much pressure--although there was some, and the deal kept getting sweeter.. We test drove the advertised standard shift Soul, and an upgraded one, deciding on an upgrade. We like our Soul and were amazed when we realized we purchased it without ever driving it specifically--it was in the showroom! I guess that shows you how much we trusted Bailey and the Dealership. Perhaps we were foolish as we had not planned to buy a car that day--but we did our homework and I had driven several Kia Soul rental cars previously and liked them. We did decide against the extra undercoating, etc, and appreciate Darin working with us when we changed our minds--we found those we interacted with at Doug Smith Kia to be good honest people.

Thanks for the Review, DMC! We love hearing about great experiences like the one you had. We are very pleased to hear that everything went smoothly fo...r you. If there is anything we can assist with down the road please let us know. Thanks!

December 28, 2018

We went to Doug Smith Kia on Wednesday and were helped by Lynn to lease 2 new cars. Lynn was amazingly attentive and helpful, and our buying experience... was great. We will be back!!!

December 16, 2018

We went down to look for a Jeep and had the privilege of working with Greg Miller. He was very helpful and got us a great deal! Thanks Greg!!!

Thanks for the review David! Greg will be very happy to hear your kind remarks. Enjoy the Jeep!

November 23, 2018

Look no further when trying to decide where to buy a car. Felt very comfortable when walking the lot and inside. Felt no pressure from any salesmen and... they were very considerate with your wants and needs. I highly recommend working with Devan. He was very helpful, knowledgeable, understanding and easy to talk to. Definitely will be a returning customer.

Sean, Thanks for the review! We pride ourselves on offering a no pressure VIP Experience with everyone. It's great to hear that Devan was able to take... care of everything for you. Welcome to the Doug Smith Auto Family! We look forward to helping you for many years to come.

September 13, 2018

I purchase a new vehicle every 12-18 months. I have dealt with every dealer in Utah County and the majority in Salt Lake County. Most of these dealings... did not end in a sale due to poor customer service, knowledge etc. I’m a self-admitted demanding customer, which naturally would preclude several dealerships. I have purchased 2 vehicles from Doug Smith Jeep, American Fork, in the past 4 months. One new vehicle had issues I wouldn’t tolerate and the dealer worked with me and gave me a fair deal on a second vehicle, which was the same model etc. This would total 3 vehicles in 4 months. Chris Smith and Gabe Smith are the most friendly and professional car sales folks I have ever dealt with. They understand the customers needs and wants and work tirelessly to make things happen. They truly work for the customer. They are not pushy, overbearing or otherwise unpleasant. The buying experience with them and their dealership is absolutely second to none. I will never purchase a vehicle from any other dealer as long as they work at Doug Smith.

Ryan, We appreciate you taking the time to share your 5 Star experience with others. We understand every experience is unique and are elated to hear t...hat everything worked out smoothly during your recent purchases. Chris & Gabe are awesome and will be excited to hear your kinds words. If there is every anything we can help with in the future please don't hesitate to ask!