Jose Mesa Auto Wholesale, LLC

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 2 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

December 19, 2017

Jose bent over backwards to help me out. When he learned I was waiting on an insurance check he held the car I wanted for 4 Days! He made sure everyth...ing was in top condition. Jose will come to you. He is The Mobile Car Dealer.

September 6, 2017

I saw an ad Jose had for a vehicle that I had been looking for. I was amazed at how knowledgeable he was of the Smart Brabus car, as they are not onl...y totally different than any American-made car for sale...but have not "caught on" to the general public as of yet. Jose was honest about the items that needed repair. He also handled all the paperwork himself. He even worked with me to arrange how I could pick it up. THIS IS NOT YOUR NORMAL CAR SALESMAN! What a joy this purchase was...in more ways than I anticipated. Thanks Jose!

Jose Mesa Auto Wholesale, LLC