Mercedes-Benz of Pembroke Pines

• Great prices

Best experience ever buying a vehicle, great customer service, also the Body Shop offer great services, I have to take another car in order to make a new key and the experience was absolutely wonderful , a guy called Abel was very kind , friendly and professional

• Mercedes Benz of Pembroke Pines

Excellent customer service all around. 5 star service absolutely phenomenal experience.

• Survey

Mr Chris was very courteous. Kept me informed and was very professional.. one of your best

• Great Buying Experience!

I had dealt with previous dealers trying to buy a specific vehicle for my son that we could only find out of state. Unfortunately, I had multiple deals fall through due to the challenges of a long-distance purchase and the dealership's inability to follow through. I again found the perfect pre-owned vehicle at Mercedes-Benz of Pembroke Pines, Florida. I was fortunate enough to reach Adrian C., a sales rep who did everything necessary to make this purchase possible. After I expressed my concerns and prior bad experiences to Adrian, he re-assured me that everything would be fine. It wasn't just about making the the sale... Adrian was genuinely attentive and ensured all my needs were being met. He maintained constant communication from the time I first contacted him until I received my vehicle in California. I would like to commend Adrian C. for his professionalism and going above and beyond in the area of customer service to make this buying experience as painless as possible... and overall a Great One! Pembroke Pines should be proud to have Adrian as part of their Sales Team. I would also like to thank Kaleb who filled in when Adrian was unavailable. You have helped make my son very happy! Thank You Much, Jose C. . Los Angeles, California

• Service of my 2016 C300 - Amazing !!!!

Service Advisor - Gonzalo Polanco was 1st class. Very attentive, pleasant and informative. Would not hear of me wanting to take an Uber to work. Called both shuttle drivers immediately for an ETA and I was on my way in 20 minutes.

• Service

Charles Campbell took care of me as usual. He was very professional.

Charles Campbell took care of me as usual. He was very professional.

Saverin, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

• Lease e400

Leased car very fast and efficient after price negotiation was complete

Leased car very fast and efficient after price negotiation was complete

• Pembroke pines Mercedes Benz

Great experience and financing was awesome. Would highly recommend purchasing your next vehicle from Mercedes Benz of Pembroke pines

• 40K Service

Excellent Service. Great facilities and welcoming to the department.

Excellent Service. Great facilities and welcoming to the department.

• What is a review title?

Had two yr svc maintains! Early appt, svc rep was waiting for me when I arrived; very professional and a pleasure to discuss my concerns with. My SUV was serviced in a timely manner.