Don Sitts Auto Sales

Call This Dealer

Used

• Fast, No-Nonsense, No Games
    January 3, 2014

I went in expecting to do battle with the dealerships but Franco from Don Sitts took the fight out of the experience. He was inviting, not pushy, and ...asked me what he could do to make me happy and how he could get my business today.He actually took my educated offer and I was out the door within two hours of arriving. I really got a sense this place was not littered with phoney salespeople and Jason in the business office found a very good rate that beat my credit union's rate! I would definitely recommend Don Sitts!

Your business is greatly appreciated. It's important that our customers are comfortable and never pressured. Franco, along with the rest of our staff... work very hard to make sure our customers get the best deal possible from start to finish. We want our customers to know they can count on us as much after the sale as before. Enjoy your new vehicle and again Thank you for your purchase and your trust.

Review of an older, first-time car buyer.
    April 11, 2018

This was my first experience of purchasing a car on my own. I was treated with respect and care. Being a recent widow, it was a difficult time for m...e and the salesman was so kind and empathetic with me. Ted Mowen was one of the kindest sales persons I have ever dealt with. He made me feel comfortable and gave me confidence that I could do this. The whole experience was very professional and much better than I had anticipated. I felt very positive about my choice and my experience. I would highly recommend Don Sitts Auto Group to anyone looking for an honest and caring dealership. They came highly recommended to me and I would highly recommend them to others in turn based upon my positive experience with them.

Thank you for the opportunity to help you with your purchase. We never pressure and always listen to our customers needs and wants. You can always co...unt on us to be here for you before, during and after the sale! We also have a service department second to none to help and can work on all makes and models. No job to big or to small! Enjoy your new vehicle.

Customer
    March 10, 2018

Darlene went above and beyond to help us find the car we were looking for in our price range . Even though we did not purchase a vehicle their custome...r service was outstanding and we would recommend this dealership and Darlene especially

Thank you for taking the time and the opportunity. Sorry we could not find the right vehicle this time but we never stop trying to make sure we help o...ur customers every way possible! Darlene and the rest of our staff will be here to help with your automotive needs. Even though this vehicle did not workout, we also have a service department second to none for your vehicles mechanical needs and services!

Great Experience From Far Away.
    March 8, 2018

I recently went on line to look for a Porsche Boxster and came across one at Don Sitts Auto sales. I spoke with Ted Mowen a salesman and we hit it of...f immediately. He described the vehicle in detail and I agreed to purchase the vehicle within 10 minutes. There was no haggling with the price and Ted assured me that I would not be disappointed. (More to come). A few logistical details had to be ironed out. I was in Florida and I live in Canada. So there was a little complication with the export and necessary paperwork which is required at both the USA and Canadian side. Ted was very patient and professional in obtaining all the necessary documentation for this to proceed smoothly. When I went to the dealership to see and test drive the car Ted was spot on. The vehicle which he described exceeded my expectations. Except for a few very minor items the car was”pristine” as advertised. Ted and all the other associates were very accommodating and friendly. They all knew that I was coming down from Canada and made me feel welcome. What a terrific experience and I can’t wait to bring the vehicle cross the border. This won’t be the last time I purchase a vehicle at Don Sitts Auto. Regards Joe Galati Toronto Canada

Thank you for coming the distance! We sell vehicles all over the world and we take great pride in making sure our product is described as displayed!... We respect the distance, time, commitment it takes to purchase a vehicle near and far, so its our every day goal to be the best of the best! No pressure, No surprises, just a great experience. Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again!

Lincoln MKT
    March 7, 2018

Todd Brazelton at Don Sitts made my car buying experience nice and smooth. I give him 2 thumbs up. He was always available to answer my questions and ...very knowledgeable about all the cars they had in stock.

Nice and smooth is the Don Sitts Auto way of doing business! Todd, along with the rest of our staff work hard to make sure our customers get the help... and information they need to fulfill their automotive needs! Thank you for the opportunity! Your business is greatly appreciated! Enjoy your Lincoln!!

don sitts
    February 23, 2018

I had an excellent experience at the dealership, they helped me with the purchase of the car I wanted. The price was fair, and they did not pressure m...e to make the purchase.

Congratulations on your purchase! We appreciate the opportunity to help you with the right vehicle for your needs and wants! We look forward to help...ing you the next time your ready for a newer vehicle!

Excellent Experience
    February 23, 2018

I spent time on the lot and found the car I wanted. Did my research and discovered the price was a little high but fair. Then I experienced the cust...omer service at Don Sitts! (Thanks Ted!!). I consider this a place that I can shop for years to come. I was treated as a valuable customer and this dealership made me feel welcome!

Thank you for your Business! Customer Satisfaction is our everyday goal! We value every customer and appreciate the loyalty and trust! Family owne...d and operated since 1990 and we want our customers to feel like they are right at home! Welcome to the Don Sitts Auto Family!

Go see Todd!
    February 7, 2018

Todd Brazelton at Don Sitts will be the the best part of your car buying experience! He will work with you to help you find the right car for you! No ...pressure, just a good experience!

Todd is a great asset to our staff. We appreciate the business! Never any pressure, just great customer service from all our staff! We also have a s...ervice department second to none! They work on all makes and models and are just as nice as Todd! Thank you again for your Business.

Joyce Mitchell
    February 5, 2018

We will never go anywhere else to buy a vehicle! The people at Don Sitts were so friendly and helpful! We purchased 2 vehicles in the last 6 months ...and Todd Brazelton went above and beyond his duty to make sure we were well taken care of. I highly recommend contacting Todd if you are looking to purchase a used vehicle!

It means a lot to us that not only were you happy with your purchases but you took time to let us know!! We work so hard to find the best product and ...make sure our customers get nothing but the best care! We look forward to assisting you, your family and friends in the future with their automotive needs! Thanks again! Your Business is greatly appreciated.

Mike is wonderful
    February 5, 2018

I was wanting to know due to my lack of good credit and Mike was very straightforward! I have never had someone just tell me and I am very greatful. I... will definitely keep y'all in my mind for a future purchase! Please keep up being straightforward.

We appreciate your review. We always do our best to work with all credit and never judge. In addition, we always like our customers to have all th...e facts, so they can make their best decision for themselves. We look forward to helping you in the future.

Don Sitts Auto Sales