• What a Great dealership to work with

Great dealership to work with they found me the car that i was wanted and give me a great deal I am happy with my car i bought a 2015 E 350

• Best Customer service, friendly and honest people

I bought a BMW from here few months ago best Customer service we noticed i'm international Student we needed some one like you guys and I had the best car buying experience thanks to shah he was very friendly and helped me. First of all he was here to help me and showed me the car unlike many other dealers were you go and keep waiting, financing was easy and smooth I highly recommend Bay City Auto to my friends. # http://www.baycityautosales.com/

• Great Experience!

Great experience. I went with my brother to get his car just to see how the experience was. The cars we saw were in good condition, very clean, good miles. They showed us exactly what my brother wanted to see and didn't beat around the bush. No hidden fees. Our salesman, Jason, was awesome. Everyone was totally honest and straightforward. Will definitely look here first when it's my turn to get a car.

• Great Experience

• Sharp, prompt purchase at a low-end lot

It must be said first that it has to be challenging competing with big dealerships everywhere on the Hayward auto row on Mission Blvd. This alone proves the owner has iron will and determination, and the longevity of his business demonstrates high quality customer service over a period of time. Customer service was the first thing I noticed at Bay City Auto. After inquiring about a specific car online, I was called promptly, and upon arriving at the lot, I was offered a sincere handshake and a test drive. I asked questions and the owner was able to address everything. The buying process was a piece of cake, although, even with an approval for a loan, he didn't let me drive off the lot, even with a signed contract, without a check from the bank. This wasn't a major issue -- once I received the check, I took it to the dealership and, within an hour, I was driving home in the car I wanted all along. It should be noted that the facility itself is a bit shoddy. The lot is very small, which they cannot control, but it is nearly impossible to enter their driveway in anything larger than a compact car because cars blockade the entrance. I was asked to park on the street after discovering the lack of parking on the property. The office itself was fairly messy. The owner and employees don't seem to have any desire to tidy up the place, and it felt somewhat awkward sitting at the glass desk with several torn-out reviews from satisfied customers ranging back to '06. The car itself was in great shape upon purchase. The lot took great care detailing the vehicle and preparing it for sale. Unfortunately, the first impression didn't match the later ones; within a few days, some of the interior began coming apart, the wheel well guard dropped down onto the tire while I was driving on the highway and got completely shredded, and it seems there's something wrong with an air hose, causing the car to "bump" in the idle position. I called the lot regarding the wheel well scenario, and he said he didn't know anything about that. I took his word for it, but it was still a disappointing situation. Overall, I'm satisfied with the purchase, but some of the peripheral aspects of the process were unpleasant. I'm sure once I get some of these repairs taken care of, I can stop worrying about the car itself and move on, but I feel like some of the experience was preventable and could have been less stressful.