Weinle Auto Sales East

(513) 947-3278 (513) 947-3278

4.0

1.3

Shoddy repairs

As the saying goes never trust a used car salesman and for my experience this is very true I could go on a long statement of what the issue is I'm not going to waste your time buyer beware with this car lot

4.5

Pleasant Experience

Overall very good experience. Vehicle was exactly as advertised. Friendly staff. Doug was helpful and addressed the couple of issues we had with vehicle after we did our test drive and inspection. Would definitely buy from them again. My only negative is that this is the first time I have purchased a vehicle and the fuel tank wasn't filled before I left. We used up what little bit of fuel was in the vehicle on our test drive and first thing we had to do upon leaving the dealership was fill it up. I realize that isn't a requirement but it's a nice touch and would have been appreciated. That's really the only thing keeping me from giving an overall 5.

Totally Satisfied

Salesman Doug Poe was familiar with the 2014 Ford Escape in which I was interested. He was able to answer all my questions before I took my test drive. I appreciated the free CARFAX report. Although it was listed "as is" he assured me that if I found anything wrong when I got home, Weinle Auto Sales would make it right. Six days later I got a low tire pressure warning and it turned out their was a nail in the tire. Weinle paid to have the tire repaired. I would certainly recommend Weinle Auto Sales East to my friends and family because they really do care about customer satisfaction.

Awesome place

Great place to buy a car Doug made my experience quick and easy I have a great 2014 car and I have no complaints I would recommend this place to anyone. Very nice guy to deal with. Responded to me each time I called or emailed him and quick to thank you Doug.

3.0

Potential Customer

I could tell the salesman didn't really want to be bothered with a customer. He did nothing to motivate me to buy. The office also smelled terrible of cigarette smoke.

Dealer response

I'm sorry about the situation, I was processing 2 deals simultaneously and talking with a lender on a phone call. I would certainly hope in chaotic state we would get a pass. But please, please let us show you how we always take care of our potential and our existing customers, with kid gloves. We've earned a 5 star rating the old fashion way, we work for it... Again, stop out and give that 2nd chance everybody deserves and we'll earn your business. Thank you, Dan Weinle

Enjoyable experience

The gentlmen at Weinle auto sales are professional, upfront and accomodating to needs. They allowed me to drive the car to my husbands work location since he could not get away. They were upfront with the car condition, repairs they had performed, etc....We got a fair trade on our car and was out the door in 15 minutes after purchase. I would recommend this dealer to my friends and family. GREAT JOB.