New 888-461-5783 Dealer Website
Used 888-463-0910 Email Dealer
Service 888-238-4611

4.5
  • Great experience with Global Imports BMW!!

Great communication and overall amazing buying experience! Thanks for everything!

• Engine hesitationi, replace plugs, ignition coils

As far as the buying process, you're going to pay, pay,pay. The rest and remainder of my experience has been 5 stars.

• Tech's WOW!

My car stayed in the shop for eight days and still was not fixed the only thing that was good about my vist was the adviser......The second time the tech that was fixing my car got sick and i guess he was the only tech that could replace a light switch? The tech's are the main reason for this overall bad experience.

• I GOT MY BEAMER!!!

Very attentive and had great customer service. They made sure I got into my dream car with great pricing to fit my budget!!

• Good experience!

I'm always very pleased when I take our cars for a service. Jeffrey Woo is always very efficient, reliable and professional .

• John Menechino 2008 650i

Ryan Burke continues to be an incredible asset to your firm, he's helpful, courteous, knowledgeable and diligent.

• A stress free buying experience

The best buying experience I've ever had. Eddie Thornton was very informative and explained every detail about the car I purchased. He did not try to sale me things that I did not desire he instead came up with a car that was tailored for me.

• Worst service

Worst service I have ever had at a dealership! 2016 428 has broken down twice before 7,000 Miles! Couldn't get global imports to return a call. Had to call another BMW dealer to get a tow truck!

Hi Matt, Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to review us. We sincerely apologize for the lack of service you received when your vehicle broke down and we would love to have the opportunity to speak with you personally and rectify this situation. Please call our Service Manager, Eldric Brown, at 770.951.2697 at your earliest convenience. We look forward to hearing from you. -Your Global Imports BMW team

• Global Excellence!!!

Great experience and the customer service was excellent. Ray Lawson made a great impressions and my experience very pleasant. I also received the same great service with the finance manager Damien. I will definitely be a repeat customer.

Hi Masha, We sincerely appreciate you taking time out of your day to review us and let us know about the excellent service you received! We hope you have a wonderful day and we look forward to your next visit! -Your Global Imports BMW team

• TK BMW 750 LI

Excellent customer service and attention to detail. Jason Wyche is an excellent service advisor; very good at his job.

Hi Tracy, Thank you for the 5 Star review! We sincerely appreciate your feedback on the excellent service that you received from Jason. We hope you have a wonderful day! -Your Global Imports BMW team