Global Imports BMW

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.5
  • Global Imports BMW

Dealership was well set up and well run. Everyone that I encountered was friendly and courteous. Our salesman and the finance department went above an...d beyond to make sure that we got the best deal for us.

Thank you so much for the 5 Star review? and for your kind words about our Finance and Sales Departments! We hope you have a wonderful day and hope yo...u love your new car! -Your Global Imports BMW team

• Service Advisor

Will Houston was extremely customer-friendly and made sure I received the services that I needed. After a rough start with attempting to get my mirro...r repaired, there was one person that went above and beyond lto get me in the shop and get it taken care of in a timely manner. I highly recommend this service advisor and this is who my husband and I will use to service our BMW’s moving forward.

Kisha, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Global Imports BMW. We will be sure to let Houston know he d...id an excellent job. Come back to see us anytime!

• The techs don’t know what they are doing

Apparently a common issue amongst BMW’s, the restraint system malfunctioned on mine. I took the car in for a diagnosis and was told that nothing is wr...ong and the code was cleared out. A month later this issue returns and I’m told that they need to run part 1 of a 2 step procedure that is not covered under the warranty and would run me nearly a grand. Which also doesn’t guarantee that the issue will be repaired...the second part is additional couple hundred dollars...I told the service advisor that I don’t agree with that per a ton of research and everything seems to point at the weight sensor pad in the seat. (Major Recall was done in 2008 for previous models regarding the same issue)(BMW needs to change suppliers because it’s still not working). The advisor and I came to an agreement on having the code cleared out, which was not done and receipts are available. I’ve never been fond of Global Imports but I don’t like either of the BMW service centers so I’m limited on options. But if I call in advance to make sure my vehicle is ready, I expect it to be ready and not wait 35 minutes for my vehicle. It sucks that BMW owners have very limited options on where to have the vehicles serviced because of the advanced systems and warranty agreements the vehicles have. I would not recommend them but you have no options at the end of the day.

Ivan Granados, we regret your most recent visit with us was not up to the standards we strive for. Please reach out to us so we can work towards a res...olution. Thanks again for bringing this to our attention. We hope to hear from you soon. All the best, Erik Mestre, Service Manager Global Imports BMW (855) 285-7143

• Great customer service

Ray at BMW Global Importa was great! Excellent customer service and understanding of what was important to me.

Jessica, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Have a great day and feel free to stop by anytime!

• Bmw Review

I like the way they treat a customer. My sales agent Ric is a very nice guy and he gave me lot of discount on the vehicle

Venkat, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Global Imports BMW! Have a wonderful day and come back to see us anytime!

• Client Advisor

Best experience ever in purchasing an automobile with Tyrone!!!!

Happy Customer, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Have a wonderful day and stop by to see us anytime!

• Great service and prompt replies

Very fast and friendly service, the representative addressed all of my concerns quickly and the car was ready when promised. I will definitely bring m...y vehicle back in the future.

Ub, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Global Imports BMW. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there...'s anything additional we can do for you. Have a fantastic day!

• J.Hughes

Excellent customer service. Arnold X.was my advisor who was very knowledgeable and provided 5 star service. Great facility....will definitely return... for services in the future

J.Hughes, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are so glad Arnold and the rest of our team could provide you with excellent ser...vice. Come back and see us again soon!

• Global Imports - BMW

Global Imports really focus on customer service and provide an environment that's relaxing and comfortable while shopping for a car. Thank you!

Xavier And Cynthia Landers, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give u...s a call or stop by Global Imports anytime. Have an awesome day!

• Business Owner

Great service. Nice car selection !! From the moment you walk in to the moment you close the deal they showed me respect . I like the fact that ther...e wasn't a lot of pressure on me to buy. I felt good all the way!!!

Douglas, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! We do not want people to feel pressured when buying a car because w...e want you to enjoy the experience every time you get behind the wheel of your vehicle. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Thank you again for the great review! We hope to see you soon!

Global Imports BMW