Steve's Hometown Chevrolet Buick GMC

(4.9) 10 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• 2016 Chevy Duramax

Just bought a 2016 Duramax truck and what a great experience no high pressure sales like some dealerships. They also gave me a great price on my trade... in and had a hard to beat price on the truck in the Treasure Valley. Make sure to ask for Jason Santistevan he was the greatest salesmen I have ever dealt with and he spent tons of time with us showing us every feature and helped set everything up and made sure the truck was spotless when we picked it up. Could not ask for more Thanks Jason…

• New GMC truck

Great group of people to work with. Very happy with the new truck.

• Immaculate & fun to drive!!!

Very well maintained Chevrolet Corvette! Low mileage! Fun to drive!!!

Tommy, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We appreciate your business and we're here if you need us.

• Good experience

Great sales staff. Efficient, up front and on top of things. Good buying experience!.

Glenn, thank you for the great review! We're happy to hear that our team was able to provide such great service. We appreciate your business and we're... always here if you need us! - Steve's Hometown Chevrolet

• Robert

This was the best experience at a dealership I have had in all my experiences of buying a car. I have purchased many cars from dealerships from South ...Dakota, to Vermont, to New York, to Idaho. I will definitely look at Hometown in the future.

Rob, congratulations on the purchase of your vehicle! We're pleased that you chose our dealership and we appreciate your business. Enjoy your vehicle,... and please remember that that we are here to help you not only with the purchase of your vehicle, but also with any questions you may have going forward. Thank you for choosing Steve's Hometown Chevrolet Buick GMC!

• Great service dept

FINALLY a service dept. that kept me informed about the status of my vehicle! Fast friendly service!

Rick, thank you for the kind review! We're happy to hear that you received such great service from our Service Department and we'll be sure to pass al...ong the compliment. Thank you for choosing Steve's Hometown Chevrolet Buick GMC!

• Best car buying experience ever

Bought a new Silverado 1500. The sales manager, Chris Knoll, was a big reason I purchased from Steve's Hometown. He answered all of my questions with ...regards to pricing and financing options. He made me feel comfortable and appreciated. Will definitely buy from Hometown again!!!

Breanna, we truly appreciate your kind words! Thank you for choosing our dealership for your purchase, and we will be sure to let Chris and the team k...now about the compliments. Please enjoy your new Silverado 1500, and we will be happy to help with any questions you may have about the vehicle if you have them! - Steve's Hometown Chevrolet Buick GMC

• 2016 Chevy 2500 Duramax

• 2016 Suburban

We first found the vehicle online and filled out the pre-approval application online as well. We were immediately contacted by Jason who was friendly,... professional, & worked diligently to get us the best loan with the best price. I was able to navigate the negotiations & loan paperwork via the Internet so that when we arrived at the dealership, we were traveling from the Boise/ Meridian area, Jason had the vehicle ready to go. From the time we arrived on the lot to the time we drove off in our new 2016 suburban was less than 2 hours. It was an exceptional car-buying experience from the start & Jason made it possible!

• New Terrain Denali

We went in to look at a new Terrain on 10/27/16. Jason was our sales representative and he did an excellent, thorough job of explaining the vehicle, g...oing with us on a test drive and then walking us through the process and the negotiations (lol yes there is a dealer that WILL negotiate!). It was a pleasant experience and we LOVE our new Terrain! Definitely recommend this dealership and this specific sales representative!

Steve's Hometown Chevrolet Buick GMC