Mercedes-Benz of Hoffman Estates

236 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Hoffman Estates from DealerRater.com
  • best experience I ever had at a car dealer.

I was interested in a used Toyota they had for sale. After having a bad experience at another dealer, I called to see if they had the car. I went in and had nothing but a great experience. Bryce treated me like I was just as important as someone who is buying a new Mercedes. I explained I did have a class to be at by 6. They made the experience painless and easy. I am glad I went to a Mercedes dealer to buy a Toyota.

• Good service and response to questions.
    April 23, 2017

Mercedes-Benz of Hoffman Estates

Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoyed the experience. Welcome to the circle.

Service appointments are always very good. Purchasing a new car did not disappoint either. Very good overall experience. Would purchase another car from this dealership and David.

• USED CAR C CLASS 300 4MATIC
    April 21, 2017

Mercedes-Benz of Hoffman Estates

Thank you for the review! We are glad to hear you had a good experience with us. Welcome to the circle.

GOOD SELLER AND COURTEOUS I ENCOUNTERED. THE SALESMAN IS PROMPT ANSWERING MY VOICEMAIL . ALL MY QUESTIONS ARE ANSWERED REGARDING THE CAR THAT I WANT TO BUY. THE MANAGER IS ALSO WILLING TO HELP ON ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THE PROCESS OF NEGOTIATIONS. NICE DEALER ENVIRONMENT, CLEANLINESS AND GOOD FACILITIES TO SATISFY THE CUSTOMERS IF CAR SERVICE MAINTENANCE IS NEEDED

• Fraudulent Internet Sales Experience
    April 11, 2017

Mercedes-Benz of Hoffman Estates

Worst car buying experience ever. These guys are dirty. They concealed several defects and flaws. I would avoid purchasing anything over the internet from this dealership. Shady and deceptive to say the very least.

Mercedes-Benz of Hoffman Estates

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please email us the best way to contact you at reviews@motorwerks.com so we can get in touch with you about this.

• Kindest most genuine salesperson ever!
    April 8, 2017

Mercedes-Benz of Hoffman Estates

Thank you for the review! We are glad you chose us for your second purchase, and we are happy to have you as a part of our circle.

We came back to motorwerks to purchase another one after our first transaction went so great two years ago. This time when we came back we dealt with David Snyder and I jut cannot say enough good things about him! He truly wanted to provide outstanding service and assistance in purchasing a car and did not at anytime put any pressure or use typical sales tactics on us. I felt like I was talking to a long time friend the whole time. He even went above and beyond after the porters misplaced our second pair of keys to the new car and even drive them to our house to deliver them after they were found. Top notch gentleman. The dealerships itself is great too and wants customers to be happy.

• an't explain how great my visit was at MB Hoffman Estates
    February 25, 2017

Mercedes-Benz of Hoffman Estates

Thank you for the review! We are glad to hear everything worked out perfectly and you found your Mercedes Benz with us, Welcome to the circle!

We have been looking for a car for a couple of months. We were unsatisfied with our experiences at previous dealerships we went to in Chicago and the suburbs, we were ready to buy a plane ticket and go out of state to buy a car. I cannot explain in words how happy I am that we found Mercedes Benz of Hoffman Estates. We called in asking to schedule a test drive a c300 we saw online. When we arrived at the dealership Dave Snyder was already waiting for us with all information printed about the car we came to look at. He had the carfax report ready to go, a print out with all the features the car has and the maintenance that was done on the car. He sat down with us went over all the information, answered all our questions and had the car ready for the test drive. When we were ready to buy the car my bank made things tough on us but the problem was immediately taken care of. James Russo the finance manager quickly made sure that we get great financing through Mercedes Benz and went over different additional warranty options for our new car. Overall we are very impressed with the professionalism and we highly recommend Mercedes Benz of Hoffman Estates. Also we wanted to thank Dave, Maciej and James for all the help.

Mercedes-Benz of Hoffman Estates

• Impeccable Customer Service!
    February 17, 2017

Mercedes-Benz of Hoffman Estates

Thank you for leaving a review and for sharing the experience you had with both David and John! Welcome to the circle.

The service here exceeded all my expectations! I was accommodated every step of the way! For starters, I travel with work and was far away from home, but had found the car I wanted here! I was promptly picked up at the airport by the staff and made to feel comfortable from start to finish! Secondly, there was one less than satisfactory tire on the car. But, I was given no trouble. And even had both back tires replaced at no additional charge to me! Lastly, the customer service was extremely impressive! Everything went very smoothly from start to finish! I highly recommend Mercedes Benz of Hoffman Estates and without a doubt, plan to use them again in the future! Completely Satisfied Customer!!!

Mercedes-Benz of Hoffman Estates

• flawless from the time arrived to the time I left.
    February 13, 2017

Mercedes-Benz of Hoffman Estates

Thank you for the review! Welcome to the circle.

They were very professional and helpful. Any questions I had they answered. The car was exactly as described to me and when I saw the car it was more then I had expected.

Mercedes-Benz of Hoffman Estates

Thank you for the review! Welcome to the circle.

• Great experience
    January 27, 2017

Mercedes-Benz of Hoffman Estates

Thank you for the review! We are glad to hear about the experience you had with Peter. Welcome to the circle!

Purchased my car with Peter Siemieniuk. He explained all different car features and options. Helped with financing. Was never pushy but professional. Truly great experience. Thank you and I love my car.

Mercedes-Benz of Hoffman Estates

• David is super nice sales man.
    January 26, 2017

David is so nice, and he is so patience with me. He doesn't hustle like other salesman, that's why I come and asked for him.

Mercedes-Benz of Hoffman Estates

Thank you for the review! We are very happy to hear your experience with David is a great one! Welcome to the circle.