New 888-272-0308 Dealer Website
Used 877-438-9249 Email Dealer
Service 866-383-3322

Average based on 201 reviews.
  • Outstanding

My husband and I are very happy with the treatment we received from Weston Nissan. The salesman was very helpful in making sure all our needs and concerns were taken care of.

• profesional

Very Professionals special Salesman! thanks to Baltazar

Thank you Javier for your review.

Very Professionals special Salesman! thanks to Baltazar

Thank you Javier for your review.

• Excellence!!!

Thank you so much for your business and for the very detailed review.

Thanks Gregorio Billini you are the greatest!!!. He was patient, genuine, and friendly, also he took his time to show us some cars and explained all the products and options available being this a huge help. We are impressed with your knowledge about volvo cars, and he indeed exceeded our expectations. He believe in what he sell and transfer us the passion he have for volvo brand. I think, you are their finest ambassadors, so it was the reason we came back for a 2nd time having a really excellent experience. Also, thanks Orlando De La Nuez ( financial manager) did a superb job, extremely helpful, courteous, and straight forward. We felt that we got a professional service from him because he is very smart, enthusiast, and work quickly. We appreciate the exceptionally and smooth experience. My husband and I are completely satisfied, you guys did an extraordinary job. We recommend this dealer for sure

Thank you so much for your business and for the very detailed review.

• very happy

Baltazar, my salesman, was very good. Nice personality, easy to deal with.

Thanks Peter for your feedback. We appreciate your purchase.

Baltazar, my salesman, was very good. Nice personality, easy to deal with.

Thanks Peter for your feedback. We appreciate your purchase.

• happy buyer

Great overall experience. Thank you for making the car buying process an enjoyable one. thank you Baltazar

Our team is happy to hear that you had an enjoyable experience.

Our team is happy to hear that you had an enjoyable experience.

• good experience

the service was excellent I will recommend the dealership to my family and friends Baltazar keep the good work always. David

Thanks David for your review. We appreciate you choosing our dealership.

Thanks David for your review. We appreciate you choosing our dealership.

• Excellent!

Thank you Juliana for your review/rating and more importantly, thanks for choosing our dealership. We really appreciate it.

Everything is so good and Fabio was very good and excellent easy to understand what he explains everything to me and the finance personal Was excellent everything was a beautiful and amazing day.Thank you so much.

• great service

We appreciate you choosing our dealership!

We appreciate you choosing our dealership!

• great service

Nasim - thanks for your kind words and recommendations.

Baltazar was an amazing sales person. He is a great asset to your company! We will definitely be recommending your company to our friends and family. Thank You.

Nasim - thanks for your kind words and recommendations.

• Amazing service

We really appreciate the business, Joanna. Thanks for taking time to write the review.

Honestly the best car buying experience I have ever had! Pedro G. sincerely took his time explaining everything, no pressure, you feel truly at home. Even my mom was impressed and my husband who is a true negotiator - was also feeling very calm! We had a great deal and great service. Truly recommend.