Dyer & Dyer Volvo Cars

194 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 27, 2019

I stopped by for a test drive. Less than 2 hours later I was driving off with a great used vehicle. Very professional staff with great customer service.... I will definitely begin my next car search with Dyer and Dyer Volvo.

Jarvis Adams, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience!

January 21, 2019

I was shopping around for a mid size SUV and was looking at BMW, Porsche and Audi and stopped at Dyer and Dyer Volvo dealership and test drive the XC60... loaded Mac daddy. Having owned over 75 vehicles in the last 42 years of driving, owning a Volvo never really entered my mind. I have generally driven BMW, Audi, Mercedes and Porsche and was extremely and pleasantly surprised when I drove this car/SUV. This was strictly a pleasure purchase as I wanted a mid size affordable SUV to go with my sedan. I had called ahead and spoke to Boubacar Sy and he was waiting for me when I arrived. Boubacar was such a pleasure to talk to and was very easy to relate with. He found me exactly the car that I wanted with every option on my long list. He worked very hard with the general manager and finance to get me the price that I wanted. I thought about it overnight and went and purchased the next business day. Boubacar and the Dyer and Dyer team were all very friendly and accommodating. From start to finish, it was an exceptional experience. Thank you for making it such a pleasant experience AND I love the XC60. Jim S

James Stabler, we are so happy to read such a great review about Dyer and Dyer Volvo! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

• May 12, 2018

I AM ALWAYS PLEASED WITH THE COURTESY, EFFICIENCY AND PROFESSIONALISM OF DOUG WRIGHT. THANKS.

January 16, 2019

Came in to have routine service done. Customer care was great!

Shanterian Ferguson, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience!

January 11, 2019

Though I had purchased my Volvo from an out-of-state Volvo Dealership I needed to establish a relationship with an Atlanta area dealership for Service/Maintenance.... Dyer & Dyer was my first choice, not only because they are conveniently located near where I live, but mainly because have been in existence for many many years. I am very particular with whom I choose to do business with and the entire team at Dyer & Dyer treated me as if I were their favorite customer. From Eric in the Parts Dept. to Terrance my Service Consultant and then to Denton their Business Director (I purchased an extended warranty contract from him) they were all first-rate!

Charles W. Bogle Iii, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience!

January 7, 2019

Always excellent service.i have used them for eight years.

Johnetta Gillies, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us!

December 29, 2018

Dyer and Dyer is awesome. Car fixed right first and on time.

Michael White, we are so happy to read such a great review about Dyer and Dyer Volvo!

December 24, 2018

Awesome. I came back to buy a car from Ben. He has great follow up.

Hello Amy Delettera, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback.

December 24, 2018

Allan Friedman sold me a 2018 certified pre owned Volvo V60 cross country last week. He is very personable, knowledgeable and helpful. I am very excited... about the car. Everyone at D&D Volvo was professional, courteous and the overall buying experience was pleasant. This car is my first Volvo and I have hopes for full satisfaction going forward.

Madeleine Hackney, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Dyer and Dyer Volvo.

December 20, 2018

Finally decided to buy a new car and got spoiled by the quality and options with the Volvo SUV line up. Dyer & Dyer was the last option in Atlanta... for Volvo and they didn't disappoint. Our Salesman Clark was very helpful and helped us get through the process quickly. He went over all of the features, and ensued we had the basic technologies set up for our first drive home. Although the paperwork gets dragged, and dealing with my bank was a pain, it was a very good experience. Denton was very helpful with the finances and very informative, answering all our questions. Looking forward to doing business with them in the future. Highly recommend these guys.

Alex Parker, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us!