• Great Experience at Dyer & Dyer

I'm writing this to review my experience at Dyer & Dyer Volvo. I was recently in a total-loss accident and was looking for a replacement Volvo. Happily I found a great vehicle locally at Dyer & Dyer. I contacted them through their website and received a prompt response from Sedat Karaca. He verified the vehicle I wanted was still available. At my request he also ran my credit application to get me pre-approved for the Volvo special financing. I showed up the next day, the car was waiting for me, washed, fueled, and exactly as described. There was another pleasant surprise, the dealership had just reduced the price of the car, and though the reduction didn't show up online, Sedat gave me the reduced price. There was no haggling needed, as the car was priced very competitively (even before the reduction), had low mileage, only one owner, and certified pre-owned (Volvo's CPO program is one of the best). I wrapped up the deal fairly quickly with Sedat, and was handed over to John Aguirre, Dyer & Dyer's finance manager to finish the paperwork. For the lack of a better description, the man is a machine. He had the paperwork all lined up and ready to go. He explained the purpose of each of the forms needed and helped make this otherwise tedious process, quick and entertaining. Overall, this was a very positive experience. The sales area is very comfortable and low stress. While waiting for some of the processes, I helped myself to some coffee in their customer lounge. All in all we completed the purchase in under an hour. The staff was efficient and friendly. There was now attempt to up-sell or get me into needless coverages. I know that I will be going back to Dyer & Dyer for my next Volvo. Right now, I'm having too much fun with my 2014 S60.

• Raymond Price, service rep

I received great customer service and advice. The facility was clean and provided light refreshments along free WiFi.

• Volvo Service

I chose between two volvo service centers and they are both awesome! Would not go anywhere else.

Thanks for the excellent review, Keisha! We can't wait to work with you again! -Your Dyer & Dyer Volvo Cars Team

• MS. C

My experience in the Dyer&Dyer Service Dept. was Excellent. Kudos to Raymond Price, Service Advisor!!

Wow, thank you very much, Valerie! We've passed your kind words onto Raymond and the rest of our staff. We can't wait to work with you again! -Your Dyer & Dyer Volvo Team

• Dyer and dyer service dept

Raymond my service advisor Always gets my car done with repairs quickly and correctly

Thank you so much, William! -Your Dyer & Dyer Volvo Team

Thank you so much, William! -Your Dyer & Dyer Volvo Team

• Customer B Byerley

Timely repair to my vehicle. Correct parts ordered and in stock at time of repair.

• Service visit

Definitely a positive experience - quick, professional.

Definitely a positive experience - quick, professional.

• Satisfied Customer

I had an excellent experience at Dyer and Dyer on 4/26/17! My C70 was throughly serviced as I talked with a number of their friendly and expert staff. The car was washed and drove smoothly. Thanks Raymond for your prompt arrival and informed recommendations on what needed to be repaired.

• Dyer and Dyer Volvo XC 60

Very good, as usual . It is always a great experience.

Thank you so much, Cecilia! We are thrilled to meet your high standards. -Your Dyer & Dyer Volvo Team

Very good, as usual . It is always a great experience.

• Service visit April 2017

The service rep, Ken, is very knowledgeable and friendly

The service rep, Ken, is very knowledgeable and friendly

John, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are happy to hear that your overall experience with was excellent and we look forward to seeing you again! -Your Dyer and Dyer Volvo Team