INFINITI of Riverside

(4.3) 9 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.3
  • DO NOT USE THEIR SERVICE DEPARTMENT!!

This is absolutely the WORST car dealership! Do NOT take your car there for repairs or service . . . you will regret it. My car had 3 recalls (one of ...which required a new transmission). They installed a new transmission and when I got the car home, the transmission line dumped transmission oil out all over my driveway. When I called to tell them, they suggested it was just water from the radiator. I took it back and the transmission line was cut due to poor installation! They also performed several airbag repairs, including the passenger seat. When I got the car back, the passenger seat had been re-installed with a broken seat frame. So back I went. This time the airbag modules, which they already replaced, malfunctioned and the airbag light was flashing. Back went the car. This was said to be a 30 minute "recalibration" (which they supposedly already did). Nope! It was the airbag module they had just installed. So they ordered another one. They have spent 2 MONTHS(!!!!!) "fixing" my car and then "fixing" their mistakes. They REFUSE to provide a loaner car during this time and they seem amused at my frustration. They are absolutely incompetent and do NOT trust their "repairs". I am beyond appalled. Additionally, they have caller ID on their receptionist's line, as I found out when I called to get a status update and was sent straight to voicemail by the lady who answered the phone. I called back and got no answer. I called again and she answered the phone only saying "hold on I'll see if I can find him (Mike) for you". I suspected this was the case, but that confirms it. It is the most unprofessional dealership I have ever been to!! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!

• great service, very helpful and informative.

Great place to purchase a vehicle, very helpful and made sure you understood everything in terms of purchasing the car and what you needed. Very welco...ming and informative, came out with an amazing car at a very great price, wondering when I left if I would get a free oil change or when I needed to get it though confused about that.

• Excellent Service!

Doug and Nelson are great! Extremely helpful! The whole process of purchasing my car was super easy!

• Found my wife's dream car

I emailed the internet manager Doug Henshel and he responded promptly and was very accommodating. I recieved a straight forward hassle free experience

• Used car purchase from Infiniti

Walter helped us tremendously with the purchase our Subaru. Jim was a great assistant for delivery of my purchase. They were very thorough and profes...sional. Thank you for taking the time. Teri Jolley

• R Brown

Very courteous and respectful. I rarely make online inquiries for anything as it opens you up for habitual calls, emails and text messages from overz...ealous sales staff. I highly recommend this dealership for their quality used vehicles and professionalism.

• Jeep compass

Best service ever! I would recommend everyone to purchase a used or new vehicle. Thank you for everything and with the help of Walt he made everything... that I wanted work.

• Review of my experience at Infiniti of Riverside

I found the buying process to be pleasant and informative. This was evidenced by my purchase of the car that I became interested in via Cars.com. I ...was also able to leave my old car parked at the dealership for several days while arranging to have it moved.

• Dealership a little disappointing

I recently visited the dealership while car shopping. I found the atmosphere there a little pushy. I spoke with one salesperson, and when I was done I... could not simply disengage. I "had" to meet several other people before I could leave the lot. Since it's the closest Infiniti dealer to my home, I did return to test drive a used car (2010), and thought that they did a poor job of detailing it before it was dispalyed. For example, there was dirt or stains on the door upholstery and headliner, and there was a sunflower seed shell in a crevice in the front center console. Also, for a low-mileage used car of that vintage (not very old), the car "felt older" (I can't quite put my finger on why). This was not the experience I expected at an Infiniti dealer.

INFINITI of Riverside