D45 Auto Brokers

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 8 reviews

Call This Dealer

December 27, 2016

Second time buying from D45. Great experience again. First purchase a VW Passat in great shape. This time an Audi A4, again in great condition and ...fair pricing. Convenient location and very easy to deal with. Wouldn't hesitate to do business there again.

December 23, 2016

Recently bought a classic BMW at D45. Tim and Dan went the extra mile to make the process easy and enjoyable. The car is the cream of the auction cr...op, the deal was fair, and I am extremely happy. Forget the fancy showrooms ... Tim and Dan have "the right stuff" when it comes to making their customers happy. I will be back next time guys!!

December 14, 2016

Went searching for my daughter an x3 , after all the searching I found one at D45, test drove it great car daughter is happy. Thanks Tim

June 6, 2016

Tim was very friendly and so is the other owner. I test drove the car and I liked the ride. I picked the car up the next day. I will recommend them to... my friends.

July 1, 2015

After going to different dealerships , D45 auto brokers was by far the best . while there I was greeted by Andrew who made me feel comfortable instead... of pressured, I told him exactly what type of car I was looking for and I am pleased to say that I made the right decision about my vehicle and the dealership as well. This was a pleasant car buying experience, and I recommend D45 auto brokers.

August 18, 2014

Bought a 2008 bmw 328i from D45 over two years ago, and aside from regular maintenance, it has been the best running car I've owned to this day. The o...wner, Andrew was very helpful, and not afraid to give his honest opinions when helping me find a car that fit my needs. At the time, I was attending school over three hours away from home and it was a fantastic car longer commutes. I am now closer to home, and put less commuter miles on my car. However, the performance has been consistent. I was very pleased with the service, and the value of the car for the money. Mine was still under warranty with the original dealer when I bought it! Great experience overall, and definitely recommended.

May 16, 2013

I have bought many cars in my 30 years of car shopping. D45 auto brokers was a great dealership and it was a delightful experience working with them. ...Recommend them highly.

February 1, 2013

Purchased a used vehicle from D45 & literally 3 days after driving it the "check Engine Light" came on. Brought the car back to them for a code readin...g & it was determined that an Oxygen Sensor was bad. They refused to repair it or offer an kind of compensation since the dealer wants $275 to replace the part. Don't know that I recommend them.

This was a beautiful Audi wagon that came fully Audi maintained, was NC state inspected before selling to this gentleman which took the car for a pre ...purchase inspection with no problems.We gave Michael top dollar for his trade in which needed a lot of work and then sold this Audi at a very fair price.Unfortunately we can control when a sensor goes bad on a 02 Audi with 121k miles and always go the extra mile to make our customers happy but Michael which states the check engine light came on in 3 days actually returned 2 weeks later with over 200 miles on the Audi and wanted compensation. I'm sure if he was contacted now he would tell you what a fine car it turned out to be.Thanks, Andrew D45Autobrokers.

D45 Auto Brokers