CarStopTexas.com

Call This Dealer

Used

71 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of CarStopTexas.com from DealerRater.com

• May 17, 2017

great customer service. Thank you for getting us into a car we wanted.

Thanks, Katie! We are proud to have a great staff here at CarStop. It's great that you were able to get into the car you wanted! See you next time.

May 18, 2018

The team in car stop did an excellent job work with me had a great experience. They very friendly and have good knowledge of there inventory.

Employees Worked With
    May 17, 2018

Worse experience ever had car 1 month before a real dealership told me the truth they would not give me a car fax report and said repeatedly the car w...as never wrecked now im stuck

Employees Worked With
    April 7, 2018

Bill and Mathew were very honest and professional! They did everything they could to make me feel like family and comfortable! I am a first time buyer... and trying to establish credit and they really worked with me! The cars on this lot are very nice and well taken care of. I did not feel like I was being rushed or pressured ! Thank you for helping me get back on the road !

April 2, 2018

Fantastic experience buying "our new" Ford Edge at Car Stop. It was a pleasure doing business with our Salesman, Matthew. Extremely professional and s...o easy to work with. Would recommend them to anyone in the market to buy a new car!

March 9, 2018

This was the best experience at a car dealership. Mr. Bill is very helpful he treated my wife and I with the utmost respect and I am going to tell a...ll of my friends and family about car stop. At first I was reluctant about coming here, however after taking to the people here I truly feel now that I will only do business here.

Overall Experience

February 23, 2018

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE ! CAR BROKE DOWN WITHIN 3 WEEKS AND THEY WOULD NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT .. CHRISTIN IS SO RUDE

I have tried to respond to this customer and when she came here she wants to get out of this car which was already finance through bank and when she d...rove the car from here everything was good no problem at all and after driving it for almost 4 weeks she came back and she said she does not want it.we always taker of our customer if there is any issue but this case there was nothing wrong with the vehicle when she purchased from car stop we are a family owned dealership and we always taker of our customers and i just want all our readers know we always stand behind our products and try to make sure our customers drive out of here with the vehicle in great condition and we will be like this.

February 23, 2018

Do not buy from this place I purchased a car 26 days ago and the Cadillac converter went out I went to them telling them that something was wrong and ...they said that there was nothing they can do because all of their cars are sold as is the main person Christian Camacho will smile on your face but it's really rude after coming to them I'm a single mother with 3 children my car stopped and he said that if I wanted to know any testing that was done or any Carfax I can go get it myself and Carfax cuz he does not have to prove to me anything very rude unprofessional I honestly wish I had not wasting my time with this place so run far away if you would like a reliable car

This review is duplicated can it be removed.

January 12, 2018

I will recommend this car lot to my friends and they can get the best deal for what they are looking for they will be fine

Overall Experience

January 11, 2018

Mr. Bill was very nice to us and help us to find what we were looking for and we are an owner of an Ford F150 4X4 Pickup

CarStopTexas.com