Suburban Imports of Troy

Used 866-215-4228 Email Dealer
Service 866-861-7160

Average based on 132 reviews
  • Suburban Subaru knows the meaning of Service

Our great experience with Suburban Subaru started 3 years ago when we bought our used Forester through Dustin Ciccarelli. We couldn't have asked for a more pleasant, knowledgeable and efficient sales consultant. He was professional but friendly and helpful in every way. He is truly a people person, always had a smile and just a nice guy. He provided direction in areas we needed and respected our decisions. We will definitely go back to him there or find him for cars in the future. We bought a 2 year maintenance plan and were so pleased with the service that we continued to go there this past year for service too. We have always received prompt, courteous attention from the service consultants also. The last service consultant, Derek Anglewicz, is the epitome of the word service. His polite and pleasant demeanor balanced with efficiency stand out as soon as you meet him. He went the extra mile to answer my many questions and his knowledge of mechanics was evident as he discussed a future maintenance plan for my vehicle. Great employees, great service. Thank you.

Monique, thank you for the great feedback! Customer service and satisfaction are our top priorities and we are very pleased that you have had such an amazing experience with us! We hope we can continue to provide that for you and we look forward to working with you again!

• A+ buying experience

Suburban took time to learn what I wanted and found the car that best matched my wants and balanced with my needs.

• Great buying experience!

I had been to several dealerships to test drive small SUVs and had an opportunity to experience various sales technique. This was my first visit to a Subaru dealer and I am glad Brian was available to answer my questions. He is so knowledgeable about the vehicles and was interested in what is important to me when buying. There was lots of information shared but no pressure, which I greatly appreciated. I was able to think things over and when I was ready to make the purchase, Brian responded quickly to my e-mails and I bought my Forester on the 2nd visit. The whole process was a breeze!

• Very pleased

Rick Moore was our salesman. He was very personable. Made the car buying process easy!!

• Great price, excellent service

I was in the market for an Outback and was looking for great deals in the area. I've had service done with Suburban Subaru so I checked out their inventory. Rick Morris, who's relatively new there, was the sales person who handled my inquiry. They had great deals going on during the Memorial Day weekend. His honesty and assistance convinced me that I wanted to get my car here. After we sealed the deal, Rick walked me through the features and called me later to make sure I was happy with my car (and I am!). Definitely would buy from him and Suburban Subaru again.

• Amazing Customer Service

Great customer service and an amazing selection. Brian was our salesman and he was extremely helpful and prompt with arranging different cars for us to test drive.

Kate, thanks for the feedback! We are happy you had a positive experience with Brian! It's great he could show you a variety of vehicles and we hope to work with you again soon!

• Great service, very friendly environment

Great service. I had my car serviced. Great experience.

Thank you for your feedback! It's great you had a positive experience with our service department and we hope to work with you again soon!

Great service. I had my car serviced. Great experience.

• Suburban VW Troy

Service, support and facility were great for my VW. Always a friendly, fast and thorough experience.

Steve, we are happy you had such a great experience at our dealership. Customer service is our number one priority and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

• The perfect experience

I was not ready to lease a car just yet. I went to several dealerships and was still undecided as to what car to buy. I finally decided to go to the Suburban Volkswagen of Troy Dealership and found my perfect car. Eric Malone helped me find the exact car that I was looking for and for a great price on hand. I love my Volkswagen Jetta, and I could not be happier with my car. Eric and his manager John answered all my questions and made my experience very enjoyable. Thank you Eric once again for the great experience. I would certainly recommend this dealer to anyone!

Ken, thank you for the feedback! We are so happy to hear that Eric could find you the perfect vehicle at the perfect price! Customer service is our top priority and we are so glad that he could provide that to you and make your experience with us so enjoyable. We hope you are loving your new Jetta and we look forward to working with you again!

• Customer

Good customer service and advise. I would highly recommend this service center for maintenance and repairs of Nissan vehicles.

Jeff, we are happy you had a great experience with our service department. Customer service is our number one priority and we look forward to serving you again in the future!