Jim Riehl's Friendly Chrysler-Jeep

• My New Charger

I just bought a 2010 Dodge Charger from Joe Triglia at the dealership. This is my 1st vehicle purchased from this dealership and the entire process was smooth. They were very good about informing me about the vehicle and my purchasing options. They asked me what I wanted and helped me get the car I wanted at the price I was looking for. Everyone I encountered was very nice and polite. I would highly recommend this dealership.

• Jim Riehl

I am very satisfied with the service at Jim Riehl. Every time I bring my jeep in for service they wash it. My jeep was in an accident and the collision department was awesome. They did a great job on fixing my jeep. I would highly recommend Jim Riehl to all my family and friends.

• oil change express

I was serviced for an oil change, your people were very professional and courteous in helping me! this time the oil change was faster then expected and i was grateful for that. keep up the good work!

• Recall Repair

Repair was completed in less time than quoted. Very happy with the service. Care wash was nice but the sides and back of care was still dirty.

• A nice experience

I found everyone to be friendly, knowledgable and efficient.

I found everyone to be friendly, knowledgable and efficient.

• Chrysler 200

Good experience have a Chrysler 200 here, price and services both good

Good experience have a Chrysler 200 here, price and services both good

• Review

The whole experience was top notch! Very pleased with service and very polite people! Thanks ,

• Work done well and ahead of schedule!

Very happy with service provided. Complete, courteous and speedy.

Very happy with service provided. Complete, courteous and speedy.

• Jim Riehl's Friendly made buying a new car easy.

Brandon was very helpful in explaining the pros and cons of various packages when ordering my car. He called me with updates on the factory delivery of my Pacifica. What was also very helpful was a brochure that he provided me -- the other local dealer where I bought a car before didn't have one, and that's the reason I switched to Jim Riehl's. Brandon was also helpful getting the best incentives available. And, his response to my emails were always prompt. I was also pleased with the timeliness of an appointment that I made with the Service Department to have my Uconnect 8.4 upgraded to add Nav.

• Jack White

The repair was done on time and the service adviser was knowledgeable and pleasent.