Norm Reeves Honda Superstore - Huntington Beach

164 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 29, 2019

After 2 months of lucking for a new SUV. Alex Vasquez responded quickly to my price request. He answered all of my questions and was very helpful. We scheduled... an appointment he had both cars in front when I arrived. He knew I had a child coming with me so he did everything he could to make it as convenient as possible. Connie the internet director was very helpful as well and we made the purchase. I would recommend contacting them for any needs. Thank you Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Huntington Beach.

October 7, 2019

Great service! Ed Ringler was my salesperson and he made the whole transaction smooth and easy (2019 Accord.) Of all the new cars I've bought this was... clearly the quickest and easiest experience. Highly recommend! Thank you sir Ed!

• January 8, 2016

I was not looking forward to the new car purchase however I was amazed at the seemlesss process of buying my new car. It all worked quickly by the professional... and courteous Mike Tran. Mike answered all my questions and provided details to my new car. Mike's no-pressure personality is so inviting you will be wondering if there is a hidden camera for a honda commercial. Mike is clearly the best when it comes to straightforward customer service and a winning price.

Hi there, we're so glad you enjoyed your experience at our dealership with Mike! Thank you for taking the time to write us a positive review. If you'r...e on Facebook or Google+, we'd love it if you connected with us! Hope to see you again soon!

October 2, 2019

I just bought a CRV from Jonathon Abarca and it was very easy and smooth. I usually dont like to go through dealerships but this was so easy. No hassles... what so ever. I would highly recommend this dealer and this salesman. Jackie was the finance manager and she was really sweet and worked really fast and explained everything. No negatives.

September 15, 2019

I wanted to thank Alex Vasquez for all his help, it was a long process finding a car that fit my budget and needs. It took a couple trips to the dealership,... but I actually got what I wanted for an excellent price.

September 9, 2019

They told us we'd be financed through Honda. They wound up selling our contract to 5th 3rd Bank. It's been a nightmare just making a payment (to say the... least). 5th 3rd bank never sent our payment coupons until after the first payment was due. Realizing we needed to make a payment I called Honda (since I was told they were financing us) to see what the issue was. That's when I was told 5th 3rd was our finance company and I needed to call them. When I called 5th 3rd the guy spoke to me like I was an idiot for not knowing they were our bank and that I should magically know my account number by osmosis. After that, each time I tried to log into our account to make a payment there was always an issue which involved over 30 minutes of waiting for someone to answer the phone. The most recent problem was is having to make payments until we received a letter stating the date our auto payments start. Our payment due date is Sept 9th. We received our letter from 5th 3rd Bank on September 9th, stating the auto pay would start September 9th, after we already made our car payment per 5th 3rd Banks instructions. This is absolutely ridiculous and it's what you will probably have to deal with too if you buy your car from Norm Reeves Huntington Beach. When I brought this issue to the financing departments attention on several occasions, they just blew me off and did nothing to rectify the situation. Honda refuses to buy my contract back even though they told me Honda would finance me and have left me to deal with this 5th 3rd Bank atrocity

August 31, 2019

Worst experience ever. Had a 10:30 appt. The sales manager greeted me and let me know the two cars I was interested in that were available. Finally 20... minutes later the sales person came and greeted me. Then we had to walk to a car that was not up to my standards. Did not tell him I wanted an auto liftgate. The other Pilot that could have worked for me was still being evaluated. BAD experience.

August 17, 2019

I recently had to purchase a new SUV and was going back and forth on what to get. After doing my research me and my wife decided to get a CRV. I was told... about the Costco Buying program and let me tell you it was a great deal. I was connected to Ed Ringler at Norm Reeves Honda Huntington Beach. He reached out to me. Was not pushy like other sales people I had to deal with from True Car. We communicated via email until I was able to come in to his Dealer. Ed Ringler and Al Hernandez were a great help and exceptional customer service that weI ended up getting a 2019 Honda Pilot at a great price. I highly recommend Norm Reeves Honda!

July 29, 2019

We had such a great experience buying a car from Norm Reeves Honda. Zu was so sweet and very helpful! We bought the car because she was so wonderful! We... had a great time with Ed as well. Also, J Luong in the Finance department was excellent! You should be very proud of your employee's Mr. Reeves!

April 22, 2019

NO STARS!!! My family and I have been buying and servicing our Hondas here for about 3 decades. With countless dollars being spent in sales, parts, and... service. I helped my grandparents get a 2018 CR-V less than a year ago and recently they were due for their first service so like always they drive down to Norm Reeves HB which is just a short drive from their home. So they get the CR-V serviced, and away they go. A little time goes by and my grandfather can’t help but noticing a horrible smell coming threw the a/c of his still very new Honda CRV. My grandmother told him not to worry the car is still like new. But my grandfather knew something was just not right. As always back to Norm Reeves HB, upon arrival my grandfather let’s the service advisor know about the horrible smell coming from the vehicle and if they could take a look. The young lady who was helping this time goes to check under the hood and notices right away the oil cap was not screwed back on. Everyone knows changing oil is the most essential thing you must do to a vehicle. And almost everyone knows if you don’t put your oil cap back on all the way this is almost every instance is absolutely catastrophic for any vehicle. You’d think when they type our name in the system and seen we have serviced and purchased 6 cars here they would go out of there way to make this right and fight to keep our business, right? Instead they offer a free oil change. The most simplest reasonable task which they can clearly not handle. This next couple sentences down below was taken right off there website and let me tell you this is anything but true these days at Norm Reeves HB...... vvvvvv —Honda-trained technicians in our service department work with you and your car to make sure you get back on the road and stay safe. Using the most technologically advanced tools and equipment, you can be sure your vehicle is in trusted hands.—- From here on out I think we we will buying and service al our cars at Honda World or Long Beach Honda.