Norm Reeves Honda Superstore - Huntington Beach

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 131 reviews

• January 8, 2016

I was not looking forward to the new car purchase however I was amazed at the seemlesss process of buying my new car. It all worked quickly by the pro...fessional and courteous Mike Tran. Mike answered all my questions and provided details to my new car. Mike's no-pressure personality is so inviting you will be wondering if there is a hidden camera for a honda commercial. Mike is clearly the best when it comes to straightforward customer service and a winning price.

Hi there, we're so glad you enjoyed your experience at our dealership with Mike! Thank you for taking the time to write us a positive review. If you'r...e on Facebook or Google+, we'd love it if you connected with us! Hope to see you again soon!

June 18, 2018

I went to Norm Reeves just to look at a bigger car than the Civic, which I had, and to check out pricing. That is when I met the sales person Jules Y...ang you had made this experience easy, informative and alot of fun. I had even taken the Accord out on two test runs, to make a long story short I left Norm Reeves Honda a new proud owner of a Honda Accord and I love it!! Thank you so much Jules Yang for your knowledge and patience !

April 30, 2018

Great experience ¿We enjoyed Chris Changs professionalism made our buying experience a pleasurable one . We would gladly recommend any of our friends... to shop there and receive the same professional pleasurable experience we did with Kris Chang we have truly enjoyed our vehicle and plan on getting another one here soon

April 21, 2018

Ed Ringler is the person you want to see when you come to Norm Reeves Huntington Beach location! He took the time to show us the vehicle and tried har...d to meet the price with us! He even showed us the rare color for Pilot we never would think to buy but we ended up loving it!! Thank you Ed! You are the man!!

April 13, 2018

I was sent to this dealer from Costco Auto program. As soon as I walked in to the dealership, I was heartened to see that they are the only dealer in ...California to win all 4 awards in 2017. Plus my dealer research on cars.com and other review sites showed 4-star+ rating, so I was hopeful that I am working with a good dealer.I was not disappointed. As soon as I submitted Costco Auto request, I was contacted by them. I worked with Luis Lainez and he was very friendly and knowledgable. He asked me what I was interested in checking out and had the car ready for me when I visited. He stayed late to work with me and he spent a lot of time talking through all the features and answering all my questions. He was so thorough that I felt I knew everything I needed to know to make my decision - It was day and night difference compared to 2 other Honda dealers I had visited before Costco sent me to Norm Reeves of HB. The process to get the quote, working out a mutually acceptable agreement was easy and painless. When I didn't want to have to pay for accessories that was installed on the car with the color I wanted, they offered me the colors from their lot and even offered to get a car transferred from another dealer in the color I wanted without the accessories and still honoring the price. Luis even gave me his lightening cable to connect my phone for CarPlay We worked with Delphin Smith in accounting to complete the purchase and she was a delight to work with. She was very organized and had all the papers with different color tabs for myself and my wife to sign and initial. She talked through all the options with us and when we politely declined other add-ons, she didn't pressure us. She even gave our daughter a coloring book to keep her busy while we worked through the paperwork It took an hour and half on day 1 to work with Luis to review the car, make the decision to purchase from them and the price. Next day it took only an hour and half to finish the entire purchase process without any stress. I was contacted after the purchase to let me know that they are there to help after the sale should I need any help. Now that's comforting to know that they are not done with me after selling me a car and they care about their clients. It's been a week since the purchase and I did go back to them to get the A/C checked out and purchase some accessories. Elias in parts department and Jason Ung in Service department were great to work with. Jason, being a 2018 CR-V owner himself, gave me some good and honest advice about the car. I would definitely recommend Norm Reeves of Huntington Beach for a good stress free experience!

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experiences with us! We're thrilled to hear that you had such a positive experience with our team and... hope you're loving your new CR-V!

April 11, 2018

Had a great experience buying a used car for the first time. Ed Ringler at Norm Reeves Honda in Huntington Beach was great and quick at following with... questions I had without all the pressure you hear about from other car dealerships. I really appreciated Ed introducing me to the service manager and other members of their staff. I got a great deal on the car, but it helps to know that the little things are not overlooked. Ed dotted the i's and crossed the t's in that department!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a great review, Kevin! We're so glad that you had such a positive experience with our team!

April 9, 2018

Went through Costco to purchase our new Civic, and luckily they directed us to Ed Ringler at Norm Reeves Honda in Huntington Beach. Worked out even b...etter than we had hoped. Thanks Ed.

Thanks so much for the awesome review!

April 6, 2018

I recently bought a new Honda Civic Hatchback EX from the one and only Ed Ringler. This was me and my family’s first time at the Huntington Norme Reev...es and I can honestly say this was one of the best. Ed Ringler is not the stereotypical car salesman who conplicates negotiations. Rather, Ed truly listens and understands the relationship between seller-buyer. He answered any questions we had and gave us an exceptional experience. In addition to his amazing craftsmanship he also is a character! His charisma and humor can accommodate from children to adults. You can truly tell this man is genuine and has a good soul. While we were lucky enough to have Ed as our salesman, Honda should be lucky to have him representing them.

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such an awesome review, Andy! We hope you're loving your new ride!

November 29, 2017

My wife and drove from San Diego and got best deal on 2018 CR-V from Mr. Mike Tran and best finance deal from Mr. Hunter Hall. Thank you guys. Happy H...olidays and hope Santa brings you a good deal this year.

Thanks for the review, Mehdi! We hope you're loving your new CR-V!

October 3, 2017

Buying a car shouldn't have to be this much of a headache. Customer service went out the window the second I tried to cancel an extended warranty. Of ...course, why would they want to talk to me when I'm trying to get my money back? Nonetheless, I'm still a paying customer and should be treated like one. Avoiding me and wasting my time purposely is downright low. Avoid this place at all costs.