3.0
  • Love this place

My salesperson Chad was very helpful, and i've been getting my yukon serviced here ever since. Great place!

• Never again

Terrible customer service never go there again total waste of my time

Terrible customer service never go there again total waste of my time

Mary, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your experience with us. We would like the opportunity to find out how we can better assist you in the future. If you are willing, please contact us (480) 981-1900.

• review

I will definitely look at Earnhardt Buick GMC for my next car

I will definitely look at Earnhardt Buick GMC for my next car

• Geart service Like the sales people will continue

very satisfied I have been a customer for many years and will continue to go there

• Buick Encore

Jay Underwood had a vehicle waiting for me to look at, Bob Moore took me on a test drive and walked me thru the options etc. Rip Rios did a fabulous job with paperwork and I was on my way in a few hours. I love my Buick Encore and would highly recommend it to others. My initial call was to Dodge Earnhardt expressing my concerns with a service issue with another car. Dodge listened and offered many options. He is the kindest most helpful person in the business. I will be back to purchase another car for my daughter within the next couple of months. I will continue to tell my coworkers, friends and family about my wonderful experience with Earnhardt Buick.

• Service at Superstition Springs GMC

Everything was as we were told, and the car was ready early which made us happy!

• Respecting their customers!

I'll tell you exactly why I had an "outstanding" experience. The salesman, Jerry, knew what he was doing! He knew all about the car I was interested in, he was RESPECTFUL in addition to being knowledgeable. He was polite and he was friendly. Another plus in your favor was the showroom tables and chairs were clean. That might seem trivial to you, but have you visited other dealerships lately? Chris the "behind the counter" manager worked with me to get the deal that made me say "yes." I couldn't be happier with my experience!

• Great service

Earnhardt GMC Buick has a great sales team. Very friendly service. We would recommend them to our friends and family.

• Outstanding Service

Service advisor, Jeremy, is always extremely professional, knowledgeable and helpful!

• Very attentive service.

What can I say? It was FINE AND DANDY! The salesman had helped me before. He remembered me and gave very helpful car review as well as exhaustive the car techs review.