NeSmith Chevrolet Buick GMC

201 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of NeSmith Chevrolet Buick GMC from DealerRater.com
  • My husband and I Purchased a 2016 GMC Sierra 1500!

great! they have a big variety of everything! Helped and answered all of our questions and more! These guys are a great team! They worked really hard for me! They never gave up! and believe me! I was very difficult!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a 5 star review. We really appreciate the business and hope to continue our relationship many more times in the future. Your Friends at Nesmith Chevrolet in Claxton

• Excellent
    September 9, 2017

Brandon was very patient with us and willing to answer all our crazy questions. And has followed up to make sure we were still satisfied even after purchasing the vehicle.

• Service
    September 3, 2017

timing was excellent. Completed work sooner than I expected. Was contacted by Service Adviser before work was done. Did more than was expected. Great service.

• Review

Great overall experience. The staff was friendly and made my experience much easier. They knew I needed help and were there to lend the helping hand I needed.

• Bettye Padgett

As always treated exceptionally nice. Service was done quickly. It was a recall.

• Silveroda Truck

The salesman was very professional and helpful. Very satified with all the staff.

• Great People and they always take care of my vehicles.
    July 17, 2017

Always Friendly, Fast and Reliable. My family hase been doing business with them since 1998. We Will not go anywhere else for Service or Sales.

• Went the extra mile!
    June 19, 2017

I decided to get out of my lease early and Tommy Waters & Mr. NeSmith made it happen. It was one of the easiest car buying experiences I have ever had and also my second purchase from NeSmith. They will have my business for many years to come. Excellent experience!

• Continue to come
    June 15, 2017

We an an appointment and was taken immediately, on time. Was offered a car wash which this time we declined. Also was informed of the upcoming 100k service on our next trip.

• Car Owner needing repair.

Awesome review for our service department. Thank you so much for your business!

Great service as always. Tammy and the guys make me feel important not are always polite. I love to have work done there. They are very professional. Mr NeSmith should be proud of this bunch.

Awesome review for our service department. Thank you so much for your business!