NeSmith Chevrolet Buick GMC

New 877-676-0209 Dealer Website
Used 877-399-9452 Email Dealer
Service 877-582-2365

Average based on 78 reviews.
  • Ryan Collingsworth 2016 Silverado

The staff was extremely friendly and very helpful with building a deal we were more than satisfied with.

• My husband and I Purchased a 2016 GMC Sierra 1500!

great! they have a big variety of everything! Helped and answered all of our questions and more! These guys are a great team! They worked really hard for me! They never gave up! and believe me! I was very difficult!!

• 2017 Volt

No hassle, all documentation and paperwork exactly as described on the phone. excellent to deal with.

• Vehicle purchase

The dealer experience met all of my exspectations . I met the owner and the GM who thanked me for my business . The service people are always courteous. They schedule my visits so that my stay is not long. I drive 50 miles for my service which is worth every mile.

• Great experience

Great team and hardworking individuals striving to give customers a positive experience.

• Thank you Nessmith Chevrolet in Claxton!

My experience at Nessmith Chevrolet in Claxton was awesome! This was my first time buying a new car on my own. Mark Waters helped me with everything and he was exceptional. I had many questions and he had no problem helping me and giving me his honest opinion on everything. He made my visit easy and I appreciate that so much. I'm so happy I have my new car and I will definitely go back to shop with them from here on out.

• Delightful!

First class! They worked really hard to get me the best deal possible.

First class! They worked really hard to get me the best deal possible.

• Great Experience w/ Mark Waters & Scott Wilkinson!

NeSmith Chevrolet made my recent car buying experience an exceptionally easy process, dedicating their knowledgeable staff to help match me with the perfect vehicle. They went above and beyond to make sure that I was satisfied with my ultimate selection, provided numerous vehicles for me to test drive to assist me in making my final choice, and their pressure-free, friendly, and courteous atmosphere made the former stressful, A-typical car buying experience an ideal of the past. Mark Waters worked tirelessly to help me find the PERFECT vehicle, and made it his personal goal to ensure that I was 100% pleased, confident, and satisfied with my selection. Mark also maintained consistent contact with me throughout the entire process (which for me, took over a month to decide the make, model, and features in a vehicle that I wanted), so that it was an exceptionally efficient process for me; being a busy mom and professional, I do not have hours to dedicate to walking around lots, looking at vehicles, etc.; but rather, Mark took note of my interests, needs, and likes/dislikes in various vehicles and made it his professional mission to couple my personal preferences with his level of expertise to take all of the burden from me in the car buying process, while he worked tirelessly to find the perfect fit for me and my family. He's an awesome customer service representative, and one of the most genuine professionals in the car dealership industry that I've ever met. I'd highly recommend that you go see Mark Waters and Scott Wilkinson! They are an awesome team and will serve you well!!

• Service Work

Thanks for good service, as usual. Will be back.

Thanks for good service, as usual. Will be back.

• Best in sav

Best around! You will not regret this dealership. Everything they do is first class.

Awesome review! Thank you so much for choosing NeSmith Chevrolet Claxton, welcome to our family. We look forward to doing business with you for many years to come!