4.5
  • Great Customer Service

Did not buy from here but the sales person I spoke with was very knowledgeable

Did not buy from here but the sales person I spoke with was very knowledgeable

• Quick customer service

I didn't buy from this dealer but they were kind and quick answering my questions.

Thank you for your feedback.

Thank you for your feedback.

• the salespeople

got all the info i needed about the trucks ihad looked at.

Thanks for your feedback.

got all the info i needed about the trucks ihad looked at.

Thanks for your feedback.

• great place to get a car

great wes hyre is straight to the point and very truthful i really enjoyed buying a car for the first time !!

Thanks for your feedback.

• Crusin in Style ... Awesome Cars at Great Prices!

Great customer Service and Awesome Deals .. couldnt ask for a better experience!

Thanks for your feedback.

• Great Experience at SKCO! Awesome Deals and Great!

Thanks for your feedback.

2011 Nissan Versa, Awesome Dealership and Great Customer Service, Could not have asked for a better experience, Staff was excellent and Salesperson very knowledgeable ....

Thanks for your feedback.

• Great place to buy a car

Thanks for your feedback.

Great place to buy a car. I bought 5 cars over the years. Just bought one Mitsubishi lancer from them . Very happy with mine. Sales person was very helpful and did everything I asked. After I bought it I had to take it back for service and they took care of it .

• BODY DAMAGE WITH GOOD CAR FAX REPORT

Look good at the vehicles on the lot I saw at least 8 out of 10 SUV's that I looked at that had body damage that was very visible. One vehicle I was told by a sales person that it had a clean car fax and it clearly had body work done bad body work and paint work. I was told they do a lot of their own body work. So buyer beware. I bought here in the past then went back and saw all of the vehicles with body damage.

• Poor service, with a unsatisfied customer!

They lied about an lot of things. I will never buy anything else from Skco Automotive again. Joseph Earskine, is not a good person to be the Financial Manager. But thanks to Victor Mitchell in Sales, he did an awesome job, and also to the manager Gavin in the automotive dept.

• Excellent shopping experience by repeat customer!

Thanks for your feedback.

Excellent experience! I became a repeat customer in 2005! The after purchase service is excellent and that is the reason I keep coming back. This is the largest dealer in Mobile and have been in business since 1995.