Marin Luxury Cars - Jaguar Land Rover Volvo

18 reviews

November 9, 2016

Attempted to buy a car from them and had my own financing. Dealer refused to cooperate with my credit union on titling concerns and then refused to let... me come drive the car off the lot, since I lived out of state and was NOT paying CA tax. When they agreed to help me with taxes in Texas, the refused to call the local tax office for tax rate info, they wanted to go over general sales tax rates that someone at the CA DMV told them which is WRONG. Been in the car business for 25 years and this was the most incompetent group of people I've ever dealt with. HIGHLY RECOMMEND you don't go here. They have NO CLUE what they are doing.

Todd, the needs of our customers are always our top concern. We would appreciate the opportunity to hear more about your experience and work with you ...toward a resolution. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, Nick Price - General Manager nickprice@marinluxurycars.com | 415-496-2102

May 29, 2015

I purchased a used Volvo C30 from Volvo of Marin a few months ago. A 2011 with 85K miles. Good car in very good overall condition. Fantastic service history.... Volvo of Marin was the selling dealer from new and performed all service. With in a week I noticed the drivers side outer drive axle was torn and leaking grease. I called and we were able to workout a satisfactory solution that was agreeable for both parties. Very pleased how they handled my cars problem after the sale.

Ha Walter, Thank you so much for your kind words. We are very excited to hear you had such a great experience. If you should need anything else in ...the future, please don't hesitate to contact us. Nick Price General Manager Volvo Marin

February 4, 2015

Sold my car and they said they had it ! Which my time came to a waste

Thank you for your feedback. Our guests and their time are valuable to us, and I am disappointed to hear that you left our dealership feeling unsatisf...ied. I would very much like the opportunity to address this situation. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so we can resolve the issue. Sincerely, Nick Price - General Manager nickprice@marinluxurycars.com | 415-496-2102

August 27, 2014

Bought a 2014 Jaguar XF and have to say that the salesperson, Rick Wheeler was exceptional. His product knowledge and ability to answer my questions was... a 10! I definitely recommend that anyone looking for a great experience buying a new vehicle visit Marin Luxury Cars.

September 19, 2013

Bought a used car from this dealership, the sales people are awful and the service department isnt much better, I ended up going elsewhere for service... after my experience with them and was far more satisfied. Highly recommend you stay away from them and look somewhere else.

RoverDriver, I am really sorry to hear this! We have extremely high standards when it comes to customer service and we clearly dropped the ball somew...here. I would love to chat with you to make this right and improve our process. I look forward to hearing from you. Nick Price General Manager Nickprice@marinluxurycars.com

March 31, 2012

I have a fantastic experience purchasing my 2011 XC60. Everyone was very professional and helpful. The buying experience was without fail the best one... I have ever had. All that was promised was delivered without any of the senseless games and haggling. I know that my next Volvo will be purchased here. Thanks to Deborah, Kevin and Askar.

February 14, 2012

great price happy with my experience. Ended up buying a s60

March 17, 2011

Was looking for a late model C70. They had a nice selection. Process was very pleasant and professional. Would reccomend them