• We HIGHLY recommend Edmond Hyundai

We drove from out of state to Edmond Hyundai for our vehicle. We could not have had a better experience! The customer service was outstanding! Sales Manager Terry and Sales Associate Neko were extremely helpful in getting us the best price for our new vehicle. We HIGHLY recommend Edmond Hyundai!

• Disappointed by internet sales team

I inquired with the online sales lady about a toyota tacoma that was on the website. I asked a lot of questions and basically it was portrayed as a nice truck and great deal. I was with my father, who is in ICU about 15 miles away, but I decided to drive up and see the vehicle. When I walked in and asked for Tyler, I was directed to Sterling as my salesperson. He went to pull the truck up to the front door, and as I walked out to see it, he stepped out of the vehicle and said, "I must warn you". I then said, it has been smoked in hasn't it? I stuck my head in the door, and said go park it where you got it. The odor was terrible and it had cig burns in the seat. Another salesman came out and started trying to convince me the odor could be removed. My question was, then why is it still there???? Here is my frustration, everyone seemed to know the truck was plagued with odor, but no one spoke up when I was inquiring. I even told Tyler I would have to leave my Dad in ICU to come look at it, and she said nothing. Maybe that is an enhancement that needs to occur to the car websites. Indicate whether it has been smoked or not. I have super bad allergies and cannot stand the stank of smoke.

• Drake was friendly and very easy to work with

Drake was friendly and very easy to work with. He wasn’t rushing and was very patient. He was amazing.

• X was am amazing salesman

X was am amazing salesman, he explained everything thoroughly. We would be happy to purchase future vehicles from here.

Thank you for your review! We are so glad to hear that you had a good experience with us. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

• Sam has excellent customer service skills

Sam has excellent customer service skills and made us feel like valued customers. Very professional.

• Myke and Dallas were great!!!

Myke and Dallas were great!!! While there were some hiccups, everybody, literally, came together in the store and got me what was agreeded and wanted.

• Drake was super friendly and knowledgable

Drake was super friendly and knowledgable, did a great job selling to my wife on our test drive. Terry was fair and truthful and persistent in closing a great deal. Overall a wonderful experience.

• One of the best car purchasing experiences

This was one of the best car purchasing experiences that I have had.

This was one of the best car purchasing experiences that I have had.

Stanley, thank you for your review! We are so glad to hear that you had a good experience with us. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

• Darrius Reed was Excellent

Darrius Reed was Excellent ! We will use him again when we buy our 4 th vechile soon.

Dianne,thank you for your review! We are so glad to hear that you had a good experience with us.

• Justin huddleston was awesome

Justin huddleston was awesome and did a great job and was very helpful and curtious.

Veronica, thank you for your review! We are so glad to hear that you had a good experience with us. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!