2350 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Flood Ford of East Greenwich from DealerRater.com
  • Ford focus

Excellent service, they were very helpful and answered all of my questions. I would recommend this location to friends and family!

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about the excellent service that you received, Bethany. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• A very happy customer of a Ford Focus HB!
    September 15, 2017

I've bought a few cars from Flood and the reason I keep coming back... the customer service is great! It was time to turn in my leased Ruby Red Fusion. Heartbreaking as it was (loved that car) it was time for another. Thank you David Cathey for making my recent experience a very smooth process from beginning to end. David is extremely genuine and a perfect gentleman! And thank you Jim Howard for taking the time to show me my new Focus HB and went through every detail imaginable in order for me to feel comfortable when driving it off the lot. And Joe (finance) thank you for being so helpful and professional. Thank you all for another wonderful experience.

• Quick, easy and no pressure
    September 14, 2017

Robert had all the info I needed and was very responsive throughout the process. no high pressure sales tactics! A great experience and i'm very satisfied

• newjeep

Was looking for a pre owned 4 door Jeep' We knew Flood had some so we went. They took care of us with our Ford lease and put us into a 2015 Jeep Wrangler!! No pressure, polite, professional and accommodating!! Flood has new and happy customers! My Wife and I are very happy!!

• Service

Fast friendly service. You asked me to do a survey. Why do I need to do fifty letters??? Is that enough characters?

We're glad you received quick and friendly service! Thank you again for choosing Flood Ford of East Greenwich, and we hope to see you again soon!

• Great service!

Flood ford always does a fantastic job! Always will recommend!

Marissa, we appreciate your recommendation of our dealership! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Flood ford always does a fantastic job! Always will recommend!

• Very Satisfied Customer

Our experience was outstanding ! Our qualified sales person who went the extra mile to make sure we were satisfied. The customer service @FF is great. Wouldn' t hesitate to steer family or friends to FF when they are looking to purchase a new vehicle. Thank You

Our entire team works hard to work with your budget and get you the best deal. We're always here with the same great service whenever you need service or another vehicle!

• Will be a repeat customer

So kind and helpful! The dealership treated me with respect and lead us in the best possible direction for our family.

It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!

• Michelle is the best!!
    August 29, 2017

I emailed Flood Ford and received an immediate response from Michelle. She connected me with John Derobbio in sales and she followed up with me every step of the way. She answered her emails immediately. Great person!! Thanks Michelle.

• Flood Team Makes You Feel Like Family

Sarah did a great job for me. Made a bad experience for me into a good won. The Flood Team make me feel like family.

We're glad we could turn your experience around, Peter! Thanks for sharing your experience with us!