Flood Ford of East Greenwich

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 2512 reviews

Call This Dealer

2512 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Flood Ford of East Greenwich from DealerRater.com

• August 15, 2017

Excellent service, they were very helpful and answered all of my questions. I would recommend this location to friends and family!

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about the excellent service that you received, Bethany. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so... happy to have earned it. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

May 23, 2018

Best car buying experience ever, Staff was super friendly and accommodating. A truly stress free atmosphere. Plan on filling my driveway with Flood Fo...rd vehicles.

May 22, 2018

I love my Ford Edge. This one is my 4th one and it rides smooth and is my favorite vehicle. Flood Ford came through with great service.

Joan, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy... to assist you! Safe travels!

May 22, 2018

I’ve had them change my tires on various occasions. They are always very helpful and polite. Also, their prices are good and don’t change ...from given price to check out. And I don’t feel like I’m being swindled like is all too common at car shops.

May 22, 2018

No problems at all. On time and efficient. Only minor detail, service did not reset my oil life gauge.

Robert, we're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

May 21, 2018

The morning after I picked up my car message popped up ‘coolant level low, service required’. This was after they had my car for 6 days..., although they had expected it would be 2 days, and car was in due to a recall to repair something faulty with coolant system. Thankfully they did provide a rental. Service desk personnel were great but I did have to bring car back, they looked at it right away and the problem was fixed in under an hour. I just wish it had been fixed completely, especially after having it for 6 days!

May 20, 2018

If it wasn't for my mother, (who is my rock) and Jim (our sales rep). Made the impossible, possible for me & my mom to both have new cars! Thanks Floo...d Ford! Thank you, Heather Barnes

Overall Experience

Employees Worked With
    Jim Siler

Sales & Leasing Consultant

May 18, 2018

If you want a dealership that makes car buying a smooth and efficiant process, and makes you feel like your time is important; this is where you want ...to go. From the owner to the management staff, finance, sales, body and service, each department has been a pleasure to work with. Jason Arruda and Mike Flood Jr. excell at their work as well as Joe Pezza in the finance department. I appreciate their professionalism and client support. I notice the small things about customer service and i can say that Flood Ford is exceptional when it comes to service. I have seen numerous staff members go out of their way to help me from small things like keypad entries to large tedious transmission jobs. I have, and will continue to recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

Overall Experience

Employees Worked With
    May 17, 2018

Customer service was pleasant and had good followup throughout my service experience.

Nichole, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care...!

May 16, 2018

Great Service, they repaired everything they needed to and the customer service was great. Thankyou

Ernest, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you...! Safe travels!

Flood Ford of East Greenwich