New 888-960-8027 Dealer Website
Used 888-817-1852 Email Dealer
Service 888-896-6793

2238 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Flood Ford of East Greenwich from DealerRater.com
  • Flood Ford East Greenwich

Alexander, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Excellent car buying experience. Micheal Coleman was an outstanding salesman that made my buying experience easy, fun, straight forward and no hassles. I recommend to deal with Mr. COLEMAN to anyone.

• Customer Feedback

I was very well satisfied with the service at Flood Ford on March 25th, 2017. Sales Consultant, John Derobbio, was very helpful and gave me excellent service in purchasing my 2016 used Ford Fusion S. I am very well satisfied with the service at Flood Ford to date and also very well satisfied with the vehicle itself.

• auto service

quick service, pleasant staff, friendly atmosphere

quick service, pleasant staff, friendly atmosphere

• Ann Tavares

Excellent service at Flood Ford....Denielle Lefebvre was fantastic and so personable....my oil change was so quick and easy....thanks Denielle!!!!

• State Inspection and steering alignment check

Never a hassle. Always treated with respect. Love Sarah Anderson ! Quality service.

• 2014 explorer sport

Joseph, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Denielle is on of the best customer service managers I have ever delta with. From start to finish service department gave updates never leaving me in the dark and provided excellent flexibility on pick up. Alan is new to the department but an excellent addition. I look forward to my future visits. (Hopefully just for routine maintenance haha).

• F150 tires

Thank you so much for choosing Flood Ford of East Greenwich as your first choice for service!

Great experience took me right in and had a quick turn around .. My tires where still filthy with the gook they use when mounting them, this should have been cleaned !!

• Oil change

The service was provided within the time frame quoted and the fact that I can get a complimentary ride home and back so I don't have to wait for an hour or so in the shop keeps me returning. Keep up the good work!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, Ryan! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• very pleased with flood ford

We really appreciate your feedback! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

I have been vehicle shopping for over a month. I found a vehicle I was interested in at Flood Ford In EG. It was a 2013 Jeep unlimited. After seeing the price drop. I made an appointment to test drive the vehicle. The whole staff from the salesman, Joe Cicchetti to the salesmanager, Jason Aruda, to the finance guy, Joe Pezza made the whole process as easy and painless. Would recommend visiting FF.

We really appreciate your feedback! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Great place to buy vehicle

Bought a 2016 ford f250 found a Crack in windshield right after I left and return to dealer they said they would fix or repaired after a couple days of back and forth because they said it was fix before and they would not replaced it after a couple of days of talking they step up as they said they would as in the beginning and replace the windshield I would recommend them to everyone I talk to and would buy there again this was my first ford truck

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Philip. Thanks again for your business! Take care!