3.5
  • William Johnson

Service was excellent. Kudos to Mr. D Lewis. He was very knowledgeable and courteous. I will recommend him to many of my friends.

• Great Customer service!!

Received great sales service from Matt ( sales manager). I had been looking for a particular color and trim level Hyundai Tucson. He went above and beyond to find and help me with the purchase. Had been to another Hyundai dealer in Nky and test drove car and gave salesman my info and trade info and he said would give me a call next day with price. I waited two days and no response so Called his cell # on business card. He answer and said he forgot and would call next day, no call. Reached out to the dealer and asked if they had any price or info for me and manager said he had no info so I told him to tell the salesman to forget it. Thanks again to Matt !!

• Looking for a new car

Have been in constant contact with a Brandy, I am confused that some simple questions she cannot answer unless it is an automated reply. I asked simple questions before I go waste my time going to a dealer when this car I chose does not have what I am looking for. First does this car have driver seat that goes up and down as well as up and back, I am 5 feet and like to see over the hood. Does the instrument lights come in red white and blue as I have now in my 2007 Elantra bought new. Dors the tint come in darker in the windows as I have seen the tint it has in new cars and you cannot tell they are tinted and my eyre are sensitive to sunlight. Does it have a backup camera when you are backing up to prevent you from backing into something or someone as I had two people to do that to me and I am very afraid I will do that so I had bought one to install in my car. These are not hard to answer, just go look at the car or have someone to look at and give you the answer, it would seem to me the reason for not answering they just want me to come in so they can sell me the car anyeay or get another with some of those features, so I believe they already know the answers as she keeps coming back and each time saying you just need to come in and test drive. The last two ratings does not apply to me, yet I cannot get past them to send my review so I just put one star, whats up with that, why not an answer does not apply for us people not repairing our cars.

• First Time Buyer

Thank You Superior Hyundai South and Mr. Danny Lewis who was my salesman for a wonderful first time buyer experience.

• SERVICE? NOT

had my hyundai entourage towed in on 4-15-16 for a new altenator and two cables. Hyundai service has not once called me to report on my repair. 4-16-16 they said they would look at it and get back to me. I have tried to call several times. on 4-20-16 i went to the service dept and okd a new altenator and two cables for a whopping $1100. WOW. on 4-22- the parts were still not in and as of this morning 4-25-16 the part was still not in WOW we have been happy with the van but after this I will never go back to the service department again very unfortuate as they are a close shop but too expensive and the service is just not there. imagine how frustrating this would be if this were you you make a living with your van and you count on it for travel and toting kids around no loaner nothing but a whopping bill,

• Jim M.

Took my car in for bodywork and a recall (possible valve cover gasket leak ) went to get the car after maybe 10 days asked did you do the recall work ! Oh we forgot. They told me to bring it back. I took it back for the recall work. As I was driving the car home I noticed smoke coming from the hood area I thought that some oil got on the exhaust headers no big deal . The next day I took it to my regular guy for a oil change , and he told me that the oil was leaking like crazy. Long story short go some where else. P.S. I cost me $25.00 to clean up the oil on the engine

• Don't bother

Purchased I used Hyundai Volester. Went in pre approved with loan papers in hand, they ran my credit anyway lowering my credit score. When they took the car to fill up with gas some one hit it "so they say". Been waiting on new rim for two weeks said they would do a front end alignment that they did not do, and fix a popping noise in front whelk that they did not do, so I will have to pay to do my self because I live 3 1/2 hours away. This place is a nightmare.

• Best experience ever

I had delt with a few hyundai dealerships and superior was by far the easiest to deal with.They had the exact Sonata I had been looking for and also the best price.I will be getting all of my cars there. GARY SMITZ

• Bought a new 2014 Sonata

Salesman Tony Semona did a great job to explain the many features of this car, and went out of his way to facilitate the purchase.

• Good Service!

My husband & I decided to purchase my low mileage leased 2012 Hyundai Sonata Ltd!! Great car!!! Everything went smooth with the transition! Thank you to our salesman Tony Semona!!