• A Great Service Department in Statesboro

Capt'n D - we're happy to hear how positive your visits with our service department have been! We appreciate the great feedback.

The young woman, whose name I cannot recall (maybe Denise?), never surprises us with the final bill. I've never had an extra charge for a part that I did not know was faulty. If the technician back in shop spots a potential problem, she insists on allowing the customer to make the call, whether it is the number of miles of tread left on a tire, or the life expectancy of a weak battery or a dirty or a clogged cabin air filter, in which case she will bring it to the customers' waiting area and show us the actual filter, and offers to brush it off, but to anticipate spending around $30-$40 next time my wife or I bring the Camry hybrid in for service. What makes the service so good is the hard-working and busy manager's calmness and obvious gratitude for our using her department regularly, which we have done for most of the warranty period and well beyond, since we purchased the neat, new hybrid in 2012. Her contagious good will permeates the staff who work with her – a man and another woman. So this is one reason we say that Franklin Toyota has a great service department.

• Regional Director

The salesman Dean was excellent. He was very personable and engaging. I would definitely recommend others to this dealership as I found them to be professional and courteous. The finance officer, Rob, was also excellent.

• Amazing

You cannot beat Donnie Hicks and Reese Spivey. Best deals ever !!!

You cannot beat Donnie Hicks and Reese Spivey. Best deals ever !!!

• Great atmosphere and superb customer service

Walked in and showed the salesman the vehicle I was interested in. Very friendly staff and pleasant experience. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for your business and your recommendation, Brian. Congrats on your new-to-you wheels!

• Customer

I've never had such a great experience from the salesman the finance gentleman and even the gentleman behind the scenes was such a gentleman such great customer experience I would recommend them to everyone 5 stars

Thank you for the fantastic recommendation, Veronica! We are so glad to hear that you had such a positive experience here with us. Welcome to the Franklin Toyota family!

• Excellent experience with Donnie!

No pressure buying and best salesman Donnie! Go see him!!

Thanks for the love, Mindy! We'll be sure to let Donnie know how pleased you were with the service he provided. Congrats on the new wheels!

No pressure buying and best salesman Donnie! Go see him!!

• Service work, best I have found, prices very good

Franklin Toyota is known for competitive prices, quality of repairs which are superior to anyone and you will be very, very pleased with your experience at Franklin Toyota. I am a 14 year customer and would not consider any other repair facility. The staff makes sure you leave with a smile

Hi Michael, Thank you so much for your continued patronage, and for taking the time to share your feedback. We know how important customer service is, and we're glad to hear that we're meeting expectations!

• Best place to get a car hands down.

This was a great experience and Jeremy was a great consultant. Ready to help in any way he could and was always ready to answer questions. He gave us time to talk amongst ourselves and was never pushy. I highly recommend Franklin Toyota to anyone looking for a car.

Hi Holly! We are glad to hear that Jeremy was able to help you find the right car for you. Thank you for your business, and for taking the time to share your experience.

• James Breda Top Salesman! Buy From Him!!

This has been the absolute easiest car buying experience that I have ever had. I am not going to go into all of the details as truly they are not whats important. What is however is the fact that James Breda is the best person to talk to when you are in the market for a car. There are no bait and switch tactics, there is no car salesman lies, James is interested in what is best for you the customer, not whats best necessarily for his wallet. I had looked at several other lots before coming back around to Franklin Toyota and each one no matter what I wanted, they always tried to get me out the door in a brand new car. I know what I can afford and can't but they did not listen. From start to finish I told James what I wanted and that is all he worked towards. I will forever buy cars from James Breda & the Franklin Toyota Family.

Hello Archie, We are so excited to hear about your experience here, and we appreciate you choosing Franklin Toyota! We will be sure to let James know what a fan he has in you. Congrats on your new-to-you car!

• Loved it

My experience was great. They answered all questions and made sure I got what I wanted

Thank you for your business, Josh! Glad to hear you had a great experience with us. Welcome to the Franklin family!