McCaddon Cadillac Buick GMC

Sunday Closed Closed
New (888) 694-0474 (888) 694-0474
Used (888) 635-2269 (888) 635-2269
Service (303) 558-3314 (303) 558-3314

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Outstanding customer service

McCaddon continues to display the kind of customer service that has made our family a repeat customer. The level of professionalism at this dealership is superior in every respect, whether in the area of buying a vehicle or having one serviced. I am always confident that we will receive the best possible service from qualified professionals in every respect.

Great Service!

I had some significant electrical problems with my 2015 Yukon Denali. John Barry took excellent care of me and went above and beyond to make sure that my vehicle was fixed correctly. We live in Ft. Collins, but we prefer to drive to McCaddon because of the great service that we get from them. It is totally worth the drive. When we are ready to replace this vehicle we will not hesitate to buy from McCaddon again and continue using their service department. Kudos to John in service and the service manager for making sure that I walked away happy!

Dealer response

Thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

Unbelievable Service!!

Extremely satisfied working with Randy and Justin! They both exceeded my expectations - no surprises. Beautiful car and fantastic price. Highly recommend for all auto needs!!! .

Outstanding customer service!

The service department at McCaddon Cadillac has consistently exceeded our expectations for marvelous customer service. The service advisors take the time to actually LISTEN to your description of the service problem and keep you up-to-date as repairs progress. I would highly recommend McCaddon for warranty AND non-warranty repairs and routine service.

Excellent Service!

Everyone was extremely friendly and answered all my questions when purchasing my used vehicle through McCaddon! John Clark, Salesman, was such a gentleman. He showed me around the dealership while waiting for Justin Gasman, Finance, to finalize the paperwork. John introduced me to several team members and did not leave me in the waiting room by myself. He made sure I knew he was there for me and talked with me the whole time. It wasn't very long, as Justin was so prepared/organized! It was a smooth operation! Everyone worked together to take care of my needs and get the job done with quality, little wait time, and lots of smiles! I plan on buying another car here in the future!

GMC Denali purchase

I have never had such an awesome experience at a car dealership. Not only did they go above and beyond to help us obtain the vehicle I wanted, but there was never any pressure. Justin Gasman, Zack Brick, and Steve Purcell were down to earth and easy to deal with. I would use this dealership again in the future. Thank you!

Outstanding customer service

I have used McCaddon GMC two times since owning my 2112 Chevy Diesel. Both experiences have been amazing. Called the dealer and asked to speak to service. Phone is answered and the gentleman on the line was polite, listened to my concern and then said bring it in and we will take a look at it. Dropped off late Monday night using key drop. Received a call the next morning from Dave stating they were going to get it in to take a look at it. They keep you updated and call when completed. They explained what they did, in detail, and thanked me for my business. Every call I've made, and every employee I have made contact with has been professional and made me feel wanted.

Sales

Our experience was awesome, we will diffidently recomend this dealership to every one we know. The friendly and professional service we received was excellent. Wendall Borchert was so knowledgeable about the vehicle we purchased that we knew that the GMC terrain was the vehicle was for us. With the finance director Justin Gasman helping with all the paperwork the experience was done very quickly and efficiently. Thank youso very much

Driving School Success

I own a driving school, Road Star Driving. Last year I purchased a car from McCaddon. At the time I lived four hours away. They stayed open late just to make the pick up work for me. It was such a great experience that when I was ready for another car I called Justin Gasman. He set me up with Jeff Katz who found what I was looking for. They had the paperwork ready when I arrived and it was a quick, enjoyable experience picking up the car. I will definitely be going back to McCaddon when I am ready for my next car.

Awesome team!!!!

We were there to get my son Andrew's ride purchased. My 6th car from this dealership. Justin Gasman beat USAA financing AGAIN. That is three times in a row. Amazing as I always thought no one would beat them. Justin has shown repeatedly that he can and does. Wendall Borchert did a great job as the salesman and Zach Brick rounded out the team as the sales manager. Chris Cook in service now has another GMC to maintain for us. We have 4 GMCs currently with an 08 Yukon Denali, a 14 Terrain, a 16 Sierra Crew Cab and a 16 Terrain. McCaddon does an awesome job with an awesome product. The other two GMC Sierra's I bought there are also still on the road....an 09 Sierra that is driven by my father on the east coast and the 91 Sierra that I bought new is still being driven around Boulder by the 4th owner. Always fun to see long living GMCs from McCaddon on the road!!! Awesome job you guys!!! Joe Nieusma Superior, Colorado