New Country Motor Cars

• Top Notch Service!

It is so nice to see the quick turn around for repairs at New Country. They must be listening to their customers, I see a lot of useful and nice changes over the years. Ask for Ron at service he will not disappoint.

Thank you for recognizing our progress throughout the years, our goal is to listen, improve and implement positive changes every day! We live our core value, "The Best or Nothing"!

• Superior Service!

Was very impressed. Ron Chwalek and Tech Tony Araujo handled my front headlight issue incredibly quickly. Much appreciated!

• William

I went in to have my phone paired to my car, Ron Chwalek came out in less than a min and did it for me. Servo e is always fast

• Repaired at drop off

At drop off for an appointment, Ron Chwalek fixed the problem with my driver's side window so I did not have to stay for the repair.

Delighted we could make your visit as simplified as possible! Thank you for choosing New Country Mercedes Benz!

• Kevin got me the perfect car!

We at New Country want to be sure you to offer you all options for an educated decision; we are pleased we could assist and enjoy your new vehicle!

I had my previous car towed in after a break down. Kevin was very helpful and kind. He showed me terrific new options. I had difficulty choosing. He let me drive both until I was comfortable with my decision. He provided transportation for me from my home so I could return to the dealership to look at options of repairing my vehicle or purchasing a new one. The dealership waiting area was comfortable with water, snacks and a great coffee machine. Financing options were discussed thoroughly to assist me with choosing one to fit my budget. Excellent car buying experience!

• Super service

We are delighted we could assist in your automotive needs, thank you for stopping by!

One of the great advantages of getting a Mercedes Benz from New Country is the quality of the vehicles and the EXCELLENT service. Just for some of the simple things it is possible to drive in and have Ron Chwalek help you with something you you need. He was great on 4/19/17 when we drove in and needed assistance programing a cell phone number into the 2007 GL450. I had no idea how to do it. In no time he programed the phone into my car and we were on our way again.

• License plate fix and pandora

Ron rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks big time big tim

We too think Ron Rocks!! Thank you!

Ron rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks big time big tim

We too think Ron Rocks!! Thank you!

• Satisfied Customer

Thank you for your kind words and being our valued New Country family member!

I am very satisfied with the entire staff at New Country BMW in Hartford. I went for the Entire last Friday morning. Julius Brown is the product genius assigned to me. He was very professional and knowledgeable. I would recommend anyone to Julius and the entire staff at New Country BMW in Hartford.

Thank you for your kind words and being our valued New Country family member!

• Prestige of a Mercedes enhanced by New Country

It is our honor to provide you with "The Best or Nothing" Mercedes Benz quality! Thank you for being our New Country family member!

Our new '17 GLC300 4matic was the second new purchase from New Country Mercedes in the past 4 years. Everything, beginning with the excellent trade in financial deal, the Salesperson Nelson Daswani's attention to detail, Bijal Upadhyay's complete vehicle tutorial with unlimited future correspondent access. Bijal even offered to travel an hour to our home for any additional assistance. The Sales Manager, Cherif Diouf, offered to pick up our new car and drive it in to the dealership for any required future maintenance. Nelson Daswani went out of his way to try and find the specific optioned vehicle in our area. Nothing matched our requirements which resulted in a new factory build. Nelson kept us apprised on a regular basis as to the delivery status. The "Quality Of Repairs" was excellent; referring to our first 2013 GLK350 4matic New Country purchase. All scheduled maintenance service was performed quickly to the utmost of accuracy and professionalism.

• Ms. Grace

Always great and timely service will continue to go back.

Thank you for your kind words! We will continue to provide the exceptional service you deserve!

Always great and timely service will continue to go back.