New 844-327-4492 Dealer Website
Used 844-305-5387 Email Dealer
Service 844-327-8817

4.1
Average based on 110 reviews.
  • Exceeded my expectations for a new car purchase

I was in the market for a new car and while I was in Florida, I rented a Ford Escape and decided to purchase a Ford Escape when I returned to Michigan. While if Florida I called the Sales Manager, Gary Torrento at Mike Dorian Ford and asked him to locate a specific car for me since it was too late in the year to order what I wanted. Gary called a few dealers to do a trade and was able to obtain the exact color, options, and price that I found utilizing the Internet. When I returned to Michigan, my car arrived at MIKE DORIAN FORD in Clinton Township. Gary, the sales manager and Doug Hawkins, sales consultant exceeded my expectations in every aspect of buying a new car.

Judith, Thank you for sharing your car shopping experience with us. We love to hear when our customers have a positive experience with our dealership. Gary always goes the extra mile to make sure customers are satisfied, and Doug is known for making the car buying process as quick and simple as possible for the customers convenience. We hope you enjoy your new Ford Escape. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Carolyn Dorian | ext. 121 | cdorian@dorianford.com

• Outstanding Service Center

Leased a ford truck for the first time from this dealership. Needed service and the people at dorian ford were very helpful. Even though the problem with my truck was sporadic, the mechanic was able to fix the problem. These guys know what they're doing. Thank you.

We couldn't be happier to know that you are satisfied with your lease and service from our dealership! Thank you for taking the time to share this with us. We strive to find the best fit for each of our customers with a smile on our faces, and I am happy to know we accomplished our goal. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

• Excellent service

I've had excellent experiences with both their service center and sales area. Staff is helpful and efficient.

Janet, Thank you for your review! We are very happy to hear you had a great experience! Carolyn Dorian | ext. 121 | cdorian@dorianford.com

• Dorian ford

They were great got a used car for a good price . The salesman was very helpful and I had a great experance with this dealership.

Lisa, Thank you for your business and sharing your experience with us. We are so happy to hear that the used car salesmen were able to find you the right vehicle at the right price, again! Enjoy your new vehicle and please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Hope to see you again soon! Carolyn Dorian | ext. 121 | cdorian@dorianford.com

• Not so nice

They were rude in the emails and wouldn't answer a simple question like, what color is it?

Joe, I appreciate you taking the time to bring this to our attention. Customer service and satisfaction are our main goals and it appears you did not receive that in your experience with us. We apologize for the way you were communicated with before, and would like to discuss your concerns and questions with you. If you are able, please contact our New Car Sales Manager Gary Torrento at (586) 792-4100 ext. 139. Thank you.

• found exactly what I was looking for

Good selection and nice people. I've been looking for an suv with lower miles and they had a lot to consider.

Mackenzie, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We love to hear when our customers have a positive experience with our dealership. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you in the future! Carolyn Dorian | ext. 121 | cdorian@dorianford.com

• Great experience a complete thumbs up!

My name is Hassan (Hass) Nasser and I Purchased a beautiful Ford Edge from Mike Dorian Ford. My sales associate was Brycen he was very professional and courteous. I really enjoyed being there because he and the F&I manager Steve made it a very smooth process. I will continue to recommend Mike Dorian Ford to all my friends and family when it comes to buying a new or pre-owned vehicle. Thank you for all your help it is greatly appreciated.

Thank you Hassan, for your positive review and recommendation. We love to hear when customers have a positive experience with our dealership, and are happy you took the time to share your story with us. Enjoy your Ford Edge and please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Carolyn Dorian | ext. 121 | cdorian@dorianford.com

• Just Bought a New Car!

I had excellent service here. Everyone was very kind, it was all business - quick and efficient. I would definitely come here again!

Anonymous, Thank you for the positive review! I'm very happy to hear everyone was kind, quick, and efficient to make your visit memorable. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you in the future! Carolyn Dorian | ext. 121 | cdorian@dorianford.com

• Third time customer of Dorian Ford

Came in for a test drive and walked out having bought a car. Very nice, not pushy. Great car buying experience.

LRL, Thank you so much for sharing your story with us. We love to hear when our customers have a positive experience with our dealership. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you in the future! Carolyn Dorian | ext. 121 | cdorian@dorianford.com

• Amazing service, defiantly recommended

Bought a car a month ago got a great deal, from salesman Mike, from the used car department. Great price and amazing service, a few days later went back and Mike answered any questions I had. Amazing service, definitely going to Dorian for any future car purchases, as well as recommending this dealership to all my peers.

Altijana, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with us. We are happy to hear Mike was able to get you into a vehicle and the right price, and was also able to answer all of your questions as they came up. We look forward to working with you in the future, and please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Carolyn Dorian | ext. 121 | cdorian@dorianford.com