• A true make you feel like family experience

Hands down the very best vehicle buying experience we have ever had. From the first person at the dealership to contact us (Bob Maple) to everyone we met that day just a warm inviting/family experience for us. I had looked at 3 other dealerships and decided to go with Hardy not just because they called first but the way they made us feel at ease about making this big purchase. The other dealerships were VERY pushy and we just don't like that. Everyone at Hardy made us feel like we were family, also from the time we arrived there till the deal was done was only a few hours. Compared to spending all day at a dealership, they were very fast but thorough going over the vehicle and all the paperwork. They have earned my business for life!

• Friendly, Knowledgeable, and Professional

Everyone I met was just so friendly, knowledgeable and professional. I felt like I was being helped by people I'd known all my life. Thanks for making every thing so easy and pleasant.

• Great car buying expierience!

Salesman Kevin Barrett and all of the Hardy team are superb. The only dealership that I buy new cars from.

• Great Service department

Service employee met me as i pulled up, listened to what I needed done, and immediately took my vehicle into the service bay.

• Only dealership I use.

Salesman Kevin Barrett is superb. I never go anywhere else for my automotive needs. Kevin and the Hardy Team make car buying a positive experience!

• Excellent service

Tahoe looks as good as new after repairs due to an accident. Had my vehicle back in just a few days.

• All around great place to purchase a vehicle

Purchasing a vehicle is easy and simple and David does not waste our time. They even sent someone to pick me up since my husband was out of town and I was able to get in and out quickly since David had everything ready when I arrived.

• Awesome 1st Time Chevy Experience

Sam Davis was awesome as was Larry. First Chevrolet purchase for me and these guys made it a very pleasurable experience.

• Repair - recall on my car

They started working on my car as soon as I arrived, handled the repair in a timely manner and were very courteous and friendly.

• vehicle service.

Always a good experince. everyone is very helpful and all concerns are addressed and answered in a timely manner. I would definetly reccommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle or have a vehicle serviced.Thanks for all that you do