4.4
  • purchase of new gmc

excellent buying experience salesman very knowledgable shopped all over best price by far got more for my trade than anyone else offered financing was painless

• Bought a GMC Acadia

Very helpful and very easy to do business with , and nice facility . Found a vehicle we want ,got the paperwork done and was out and about 3 hour. Was really impressed that they did not try to talk us into doing something we did not want to . Told us what they paid for the vehicle we wanted and made us an offer on our trade, we countered and made a deal,great people ,

• Jim Hardman Buick GMC in Gainesville GA

From my purchase almost a year ago to the service visits I have made I have been very pleased with everyone I have dealt with. Very friendly and helpful! Based on my experiences my husband has started taking his GMC truck for service as well.

• Hardman Buick - Great Service

I would highly recommend Hardmen Buick. They were efficient, courteous, knowledgeable and professional.

• Needed work

I am very pleased with the work on my 2014 Buick Lacrosse at Hardman Buick. I take my car in when it is needed and I am always treated courteously and that keeps me coming back. I like that I am informed of the work needed and discusses it with me. During the last visit I was taken to a restaurant to have lunch while my car was being serviced. My lunch was great and they brought me back to Hardman. That makes a difference! I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

• Purchase

Sandra is the perfect salesperson. Not pushy, very helpful. Bobby searched across the southeast for the car we wanted and found it for us. We are very happy with our experience at this dealership.

• Car Serviced - 2/15/2017

They got my car serviced quickly and efficiently. I was in and out of there in less than 1.5 hours.

• Individual Customer

Great personnel, everyone is very nice and polite and also curtious. The facility is nice and clean. The customer lodge is well equipped

• 2016 Canyon GMC Truck

The dealership has great service and friendly people ready to help.

The dealership has great service and friendly people ready to help.

• Great experience

Very professional and accommodating. There were no hustle tactics, just very personable and friendly people from the General Manager to the salesman to the finance department. Great experience.