• A well-above-average buying experience...

Sent my wife and daughter down from Bakersfield to buy a Prius C. They had outstanding customer treatment from Michael Smith, the Internet sales director. First class all the way and the price was exactly as stated in the Cars.com listing and a very attractive price at that. I can't say enough good things about our experience with this dealership and its salesman.

Thank you so much for your feedback and making the long drive to come visit us. We love hearing from our happy customers here at Santa Margarita Toyota Scion. Michael Smith was pleased to have helped you and your daughter get into a Prius C that was a great deal. Enjoy!

• Service

Overall a pretty good experience and will go there again

Overall a pretty good experience and will go there again

• Satisfied Customer

Thanks John Park, for leaving us this response. We always love to receive great feedback.

I have had my Toyota vehicles services at this facility since they opened. I have not had a bad experience nor what I would describe as questionable service. They have always treated me with respect and have always done a good job.

• Rose Twidewell

Everyone was polite and professional. They were finished in a reasonable amount of time. refreshments were offered.

Rose, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

• Corolla Service

Service is always thorough and professional. I keep going back for all maintenance issues.

Lola Thimmesch, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Santa Margarita Toyota. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

• Service on older 4 Runner

With 120,000 miles on my 4Runner, I needed a substantial routine service plus a few other routine items taken care of. I had been to this Toyota dealer for about 12 years on a regular basis for service, but new ownership of this Toyota dealership made me wonder how the service might be this time. After making an appointment online, I received an email confirming the appointment. Not knowing what the prices were for the requested services, I called the service department and received the desired information in addition to clarifying how long the dealer would need the vehicle. Upon arrival, I was met quickly and taken care of within 15 minutes. The complimentary shuttle service was quick and friendly and efficient, and once the dealer was done servicing my vehicle, the shuttle returned to provide a ride back to the dealer. All the requested service was done for the estimate given, and I had my 4 Runner back within 5 hours. Good job!

Jimmy Summers, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Santa Margarita Toyota. We always love to receive great feedback.

• Toyota rsm

Friendly and fast service. Kept me informed of pickup time.

Ronda, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

Friendly and fast service. Kept me informed of pickup time.

• My experience

Second car I bought from this dealer and service was excellent

Luis Davila, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback.

Second car I bought from this dealer and service was excellent

Luis Davila, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback.

• Review

I had a great experience and will definitely be coming back for future maintenance.

Thanks for the feedback, Terry Parker. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers at Santa Margarita Toyota.

• Thank you Ruben and Brian!

Thank you, Saragam1, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. We always love to receive great feedback.

I went to look at the low end Toyota Corollas and ended up buying Corolla XSE. Ruben Hernandez was showing me the cars. He is very knowledgeable and friendlier at the same time he didn't pressurize me in any way to make a sale. I didn't like color of the car in front so he got the color of my choice just for a test drive; he even planned to drive 60 miles north from the dealership to get a signature of the co-owner. He didn?t go back and forth on price and financing terms, he was very reasonable and trustworthy. After my purchase, he and Bradley put a navigation app and arranged all radio stations of my choice. They even checked if my phone (Bluetooth) connection was working well. Ruben called me next day to find out if I had any questions. I would certainly, suggests anyone to call Ruben, if you don?t want to hear unnecessary features (of no interest to you) ad nauseam. Brian in accounting was very prompt, friendlier and helpful. I was pleasantly surprised to have a good car buying experience due to professional and friendlier service provided by Ruben and the team.